Pray for me please

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaikum, Ya Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've just got news that my two of my cousins are dead in minneapolis. please make dua, i must go now. they were shot by robbers. :(:(:(:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salam

:SMILY23::SMILY23:

Yaa Allah please help our dear sister!!!! And her family and give them patience through this tough time!! :tti_sister: Ameen!!!

:SMILY23::SMILY23:

rightpath_357

Salam sis!!!!!
That's just digusting\horrible!! We'll all pray for them and you sis- I know this is a stupid thing to say- but keep your head up:(

Ya Allah, Help our dear sis and her family, and ease give them great reward on Judgement Day.Ameen:(

LOTS\TONS of love sis!!!!!!!
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
May Allah give you and your family patience

Inna Lilah Wa Ina elyhee raje3on

May Allah enter them JANNAH Ameen sis

etoile_de_mer

wa alaykum assalaam sis..i'm sorry to hear that:(
May Allah Give u n ur family courage n patience ...and May Allah(SWT) Give ur cousins jannah ..ameen

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum waraha,atullahi wabrakaathu,

Inallillahi wainnailayhi rajeeoo'n.Ma Allah grant them Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter may He grant you courage to go thorugh all your trials successfully.Ameen Ya Mujjeb.Ameen

Wasslaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaathu.

mor3b

I am very sorry

that is bad , may Allah get them do his jaanaah ,

we all will do none with stay in that life , i ask allah do have agood death and follow muhammed peace be upon him , in the ferdose , Ameen

arzafar

INNALILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAAJIOON. May Allah grant firdaus to your cousins and sabre jamil to you and your family.

Stay strong dear sister. We are your family too.

:salam2:

Idris16

Asalamu alaikum, Ya Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've just got news that my two of my cousins are dead in minneapolis. please make dua, i must go now. they were shot by robbers. :(:(:(:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3un
I heard three Somalis were killed in Southern Minneapolis, May Allah have mercy on them and curse the mujrimeen Âmeen

hana*

may Allah give them the highest abode in jannah and inshaAllah they have seen their place in paradise now.

To Him we belong and to Him we return

May Allah give you and your family patience and strength ameen

palestine

Servant of Allah
Update: i'm back to town and my cousins, whom i really consider my brohters have been buried. two of the criminals have been caught and my heart is now torn apart. the wounds are many and i don't think they'll ever heal, and even if they do, the scars will remain. There has not been this type of tragedy in my life. my family members are now deeply wounded and so am i. and the tears i just can't stop. my cousins were two of the three men that were killed. Their names will forever be written in my heart. and really, what more can i say...i'm exhausted from being sorrowful. anyways, may Allah swt heal the hearts of those whom are wounded. ameen. Inalillahi wa ina ilaihi raji3oon.
wasalamu alaikum.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'alaikum Salaam Dear sis~~
Oh sis, They're your cousins?, Subhanallah, I've heard about them:(-Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un- May Allah have mercy on their souls...they'll be in my Du'aas, so, have Sabr honey:(:(