Pray for the Ummah

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu Alaikum dear brothers and sisters. I'm exhausted to be honest. I'm tired of seeing this ummah fall apart. I'm tired of reiterating the same words again and again because it seems that many just simply ignore them. why? because they too have become hopeless. However, Allah swt tells us not to despair of His hope or Mercy. This Ummah needs us today more than ever with our duas, our words, and our wealth. It needs us but we've been ignoring this Ummah for too long. Please brothers and sisters do not stop making dua, do not stop giving generously, do not stop thinking about the suffering people in our Ummah...please don't stop. I see my brothers and sisters in Palestine, Iraq and all over the world suffering. Not only them but MY own relatives are dying on a daily basis. I can't tell you how many cousins have died in the past week, and the rest of my relatives are starving because they've been cut off from food. I cry every night not knowing what to do. my only weapon is dua and salah, along with my words to inform others. so please, for the sake of Allah, do not give up making dua because my aunts and uncles need it, and the this whole ummah needs it. and i know that Allah is their only aid but Allah swt also accepts the duas of His servants. Please do not stop praying for this ummah.
take care.
wasalamu alaikum.

[yt]loaza44xv4w&feature=channel[/yt]

[yt]Ov4cTTUUA8g[/yt]

SWORD OF SUNNA

slave Of Allah
Oh Allah! bestow your blessing upon us to be one of your soliders and May god make this Ummah united as it used to in order to defeat our enemy whether from hypocrite or the current crusade!
Ameeeeeeeeen

This quite really exposed our enemy!
The lord Curzon answers: the point at issue is that ottoman empire has been destroyed and shall never rise again, because we have destroyed her spiritual power; the khilafah and islam"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3RH8kkSocA&feature=related

Allah Almosta'an.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Allah huma Ameen!!!
Ya Allah accept all our duas that are for our dear brothers and sister!!! Ameen

:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
sister dont lose hope i also feel the same but problem with us we dont feel pain of others until and unless it comes to us...may Allah make us all unite to protect our sisters and brother... with duws we need unity as one ummah as one body we also need to repent on our sins coz Allah is not happy with us ...sister Allah is checking our faith by hardships and calamities so be patient ,,,keep on working ; on us only duty is to call upon ...towards the Unity we dont have power over others

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
assalaamu alaikum warahmatuAllaah wabarakatuh.

:(:(:(

I am left here without words to say.....

Allaahuma aizi'al Islam wal Muslimeen!ameen

wasalaamu alaikum warahmatuAllaah wabarakatuh