Pray for them please oh and me too!:D

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
I hope everyone here's in the best of health...
I just made this thread bcuz sis Seeking Allah's mercy and HIBBA2009 have there final exams going on and they didnt get a chance to post the thread to ask fr dua. So i did, :lol: as i have so much time on my hand these days as my finals finished:D:D:D
So please make dua fr these sisters and ME TOOOO :lol: cuz my result is not out yet plz plz plzzz make dua fr us:D:D:D
Jzakallah khair! Allah(swt) Bless you all ameen! :D:D

:wasalam:
ur lil sis,
fatima:tti_sister::shymuslima1:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

I hope everyone here's in the best of health...
I just made this thread bcuz sis Seeking Allah's mercy and HIBBA2009 have there final exams going on and they didnt get a chance to post the thread to ask fr dua. So i did, :lol: as i have so much time on my hand these days as my finals finished:D:D:D
So please make dua fr these sisters and ME TOOOO :lol: cuz my result is not out yet plz plz plzzz make dua fr us:D:D:D
Jzakallah khair! Allah(swt) Bless you all ameen! :D:D

:wasalam:
ur lil sis,
fatima:tti_sister::shymuslima1:

~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~:SMILY252:~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:

So your exam is over :)
We r counting on you for a flying colours result!
Allllllllll bbbbbbbbbbbbbeautiful like a rainbow :)
Atleast i'm for that on you :) just pulling ur leg hope i won't be adding more to ur tension nervousness waiting for the result~sooooooo sorry for that my dearest little sister.

You are a good sister~May you success in your exam so with Sister Seeking Allah's mercy and HIBBA2009~All with beautiful beautiful flying colours~masha allah!
Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum
if we pray for you in addition to them....the dua is going to shared....hu!
dance in a chance.....lolz....joking....
anyways.....inshaa'Allah will pray for them...may Allah SWT make their journey easy...
and so that you can have a good result.....

Jazakallahu khairan wabarkallahu feeke
wassalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu:)

here is the papersbeaten sis:(

sis fatima sorry i'm late.my behna(sister)i'm so very grateful to you.jazakallah khairan khatira:D.may ALLAH bless you for this.may ALLAH give you very high marks

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~:SMILY252:~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:

So your exam is over :)
We r counting on you for a flying colours result!
Allllllllll bbbbbbbbbbbbbeautiful like a rainbow :)
Atleast i'm for that on you :) just pulling ur leg hope i won't be adding more to ur tension nervousness waiting for the result~sooooooo sorry for that my dearest little sister.

You are a good sister~May you success in your exam so with Sister Seeking Allah's mercy and HIBBA2009~All with beautiful beautiful flying colours~masha allah!
Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
awww sweet sister.it means a lot to me:)may ALLAH pay you high for your kindness...

jazakallah khairan:SMILY252:

really need a lot of duas these days:(am all messed up:(

inshallah things will go back to normal:eek:hope they do on time

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Salam alaikum
if we pray for you in addition to them....the dua is going to shared....hu!
dance in a chance.....lolz....joking....
anyways.....inshaa'Allah will pray for them...may Allah SWT make their journey easy...
and so that you can have a good result.....

Jazakallahu khairan wabarkallahu feeke
wassalam

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

akhi jazakallah khairan for you kind duas.ameen to them all.MayALLAH make everybody's journey easy.ameen

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
wow sis seeking Allah's mercy :eek:
Sis no tension ;) Inshallah i'll make dua:D U jus study and pray to Allah(swt) All will end well:D...
:tti_sister: