Pregnant Muslim woman attacked in Paris loses baby

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
18 June 2013 /FERHAN KÖSEOĞLU,

PARIS Despite all medical efforts, a pregnant Muslim woman who was attacked by two Islamophobic men in the Paris suburb of Argenteuil on Thursday suffered a miscarriage and lost her baby, her lawyer said on Tuesday. The 21-year-old Muslim woman, who was four months pregnant, was physically attacked by two men. The attackers first tried taking her headscarf off and later cut off her hair and tore part of her clothing. After she screamed out that she was pregnant, one of the attackers started kicking her in the stomach. She was taken to Argenteuil hospital where she underwent treatment for injuries. Daily Mail reported that the police said that the men had shouted racist insults at the woman, saying that the veil was no longer acceptable in France. “Her husband called me this this afternoon. She lost the baby,” the lawyer told AFP news agency. He added that the family were devastated by the tragedy and would not be making any further comment. French police officer involved in the investigation confirmed to AFP that she lost her baby. The prosecutor for Pointoise, Yves Jannier, also said the woman had been kicked in the hip before she managed to flee. In a related incident, another Muslim woman wearing a headscarf was also attacked three weeks ago in the same region of Paris.

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-318574-pregnant-muslim-woman-attacked-in-paris-loses-baby.html

Allahumusta3n, Hypocrite mainstream media didn't even care to cover it!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh.

Subhaanallah. That is really sick and not to mention, pathetic. What did the poor girl do to deserve that? Better yet, what crime has the unborn baby done?? : (
May Allaah `azza wa jalla guide those lost fools.

On a side note, I honestly think that sisters really ought to stop walking by themselves, whether it's daytime or not. Just the other day, a sister told me about a young Muslim girl that got attacked by a group of girls, a few blocks away from where I live. In broad daylight, at that. But obviously no one stopped to help her.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu brothers and sisters,

Response to Attack on Muslim Women || Adnan Rashid

France Islamophobic Attack || Pregnant Muslim Woman || Hamza Tzortzis Response

On a side note, I honestly think that sisters really ought to stop walking by themselves, whether it's daytime or not. Just the other day, a sister told me about a young Muslim girl that got attacked by a group of girls, a few blocks away from where I live. In broad daylight, at that. But obviously no one stopped to help her.

I agree, If they are able to make hijra to some safer place preferably a muslim country that would be still better.

Brothers and Sisters, please make du'a for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Islam, May Allah subhanahuwata'ala rectify the condition of our ummah.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Is there any mention of what happened to the perpetrators? Were they arrested, served with any charges, what?

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
This is sad. So was the news of the pregnant hijabi that was stabbed 19 times to death in the court in front of her 2yr old by the kuffar that had assaulted her and the police in turn shot the husband for tying to save her. Then there were hijabis that were beaten, hijab taken off and their hair cut and stripped naked in public square in london by EDL. There many more crimes that we haven't heard of, this is rampant all over europe and growing and yet you will see muslims running to europe for vacations and honeymoon.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
This is sad. So was the news of the pregnant hijabi that was stabbed 19 times to death in the court in front of her 2yr old by the kuffar that had assaulted her and the police in turn shot the husband for tying to save her. Then there were hijabis that were beaten, hijab taken off and their hair cut and stripped naked in public square in london by EDL. There many more crimes that we haven't heard of, this is rampant all over europe and growing and yet you will see muslims running to europe for vacations and honeymoon.
Salam aleikum

Dear sister, you are right. But many of us are born here. And I also know many immigrant muslims, friend s of my husband, not one of them is here in Europe for recreation, but for study or in search of better life, so they can help their parents or give good education to the children. The big problem is that those muslim countries are worse in living conditions for many muslims out there. Is sad and this islamophobic states give visa to muslims from all over the world to be politically correct and they enjoy the taxes we pay, but behind attacking the women. Cowards ! They should not give visa if they can not control the islamophobes.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
what is happening around the world??this is foolish.now who can give her a muslim answer to the young woman who lost her child?it's too less saying inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.we know how complicated is the pregnancy and how much time it takes.that was a great test from Allah subhana wa ta'ala.women should stay at home or never be alone.it was surely a plan from Allah,if that child was born on this Dunya maybe he would have suffered a lot,while he will be an angel.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Why this woman walked alone? Without any mahram who should protect her?

It is useless to ask why other people didn´t stop those men - they afraided to become hit of course.

May Allah protect her in the future.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
what is happening around the world??this is foolish.now who can give her a muslim answer to the young woman who lost her child?it's too less saying inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.we know how complicated is the pregnancy and how much time it takes.that was a great test from Allah subhana wa ta'ala.women should stay at home or never be alone.it was surely a plan from Allah,if that child was born on this Dunya maybe he would have suffered a lot,while he will be an angel.

:salam: sister.

The bold bits. One, I don't know if I misunderstood it, but are you saying it's not enough for us to say 'innaa lillaahi wa inaa ilayhi raaji`oon'? Ukht, we were instructed to say that phrase by Allaah `azza wa jalla whenever we're afflicted with a museebah. It's what differentiates us from other faiths, alhamdulillaah.

Two, I know I said they shouldn't be walking alone but that really if we think it about, this is not a possibility for some of us. Some of us don't have our brothers with us, and some of us aren't married yet and for some of us, our dads have passed away and for some of us, they're alive but we can't rely on our pops 'cause they're old. =) So we can try to walk as groups with sisters but everyone has their own things to tend to or different places to go to.
And staying home is really not an option nowadays. We gotta go to school and get an education and also work to feed the family because, either, we don't have brothers or we do but they're useless.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:bismillah1:
wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
... it's too less saying inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon ...
^^ if this comment was directed at me, I can add that I had already heard a sister was attacked in Paris before reading this article. It was here that I learned of the loss of the child. If my reaction to that news seemed heartless or uncaring about the sister, I apologise for giving that impression, but I was giving my immediate and honest reaction to what I was reading.
I cannot begin to imagine what the sister is going through as a result of this savage attack, and I pray that none of us here find out for ourselves first-hand. May Allah swt ease her grief, and that of her husband and may their families and friends have the kindness and strength needed to help them in these dark days.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
my words weren't adressed to anybody of you.I was taken for a moment by a sense of anger for the loss of the child in the woman's womb.it's difficult to express,it was my first reaction to that drama,I know that we belong to Allah,but I ask,why didn't the innocent muslim creature see the life?as mother I could have said the same words,my anger would have been so strong that I would have made somthing wrong,just to give back what it has given to me(I'm only imaging if I was at the place of the woman),because Islam says that we can kill to defend ourselves.it that case she was alone and nobody could help her,that's why I've said that it's better to stay at home,or if walking alone it can be done in streets with many people.as human being I accept the death of somebody if it comes from Allah's will,but if the hand of an unknown keeps away the soul of someone I love,I can't say that Allah wanted that,does He really want to see me suffering for the rest of the time?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh,

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.
we don't have brothers or we do but they're useless.

I like that. So true! (Jus to be fair, my brothers ain't that bad but I when it comes to my protection, they do become all lazy and "Oh C'mon!, I gotto do that now", as if:rolleyes: ). I have seen brothers who think their sisters are just trying to annoy them when they ask for it.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Our passing will not happen even one minute sooner or later than what Allah swt has decreed for us. We may not always understand why He has decreed what He has for us. But I do trust that there is a wisdom to it, even if we do not see that ourselves, and I do trust that suffering is not decreed for us just for itself or for punishment - there is always His Rahma behind everything. Though this is just my understanding, most likely flawed.

May Allah grant us light where we are in darkness, knowledge where we have none, and comfort where we feel pain.