Pregnant Muslim woman attacked in Paris loses baby

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
my post was the answer to Janaan's message,I know that I sometime go out from the right path,but I know that everything's is of Allah,it happened to me the same thing some years ago,I was almost 3 months pregnant and I lost the child without any reason.I wish not to be at that woman's place,I imagine how she feels

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Salam alaykum

That´s true dear. That´s why I just got my black belt in karate. No one comes to kick me and I can also defence others. Also it gives me sense when it is just the best to run away.

For the sisters that can't fight, I think the perfumes/sprays they carry in their purses could come in handy. :SMILY126: I don't know if it's as effective as a pepper spray, but it should work.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I have also security beeber when I go outside.

It has so terrible voice that it gives me time to run as possible attacker become scare by voice and also alert others to come to me.

Nureyni Amir

For the sisters that can't fight, I think the perfumes/sprays they carry in their purses could come in handy. :SMILY126: I don't know if it's as effective as a pepper spray, but it should work.

Salaam, I know this is not a place to joke but Janaan I would like you to introduce me to your Black Belt sifu, I will join if it is Sifu Suad. As for spray I don't think I will remember anything in that kind of situation subhannallah. I usually take the other road if I encounter groups coming my way. Subhannallah brothers sometimes need to wake up, If you can remember the kisa where in one time in Madina a muslimah is being attacked and the brother get up and defended her. Am not saying brothers should go out there and cause chaos but once this Muslim brother with Salwer just stood there while I was being insulted for wearing hijab and I was out of my mind to assume that I will be fine for there is Muslim around. To the surprise he was chatting and giggling with him after a while.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Salaam, I know this is not a place to joke but Janaan I would like you to introduce me to your Black Belt sifu, I will join if it is Sifu Suad. As for spray I don't think I will remember anything in that kind of situation subhannallah. I usually take the other road if I encounter groups coming my way. Subhannallah brothers sometimes need to wake up, If you can remember the kisa where in one time in Madina a muslimah is being attacked and the brother get up and defended her. Am not saying brothers should go out there and cause chaos but once this Muslim brother with Salwer just stood there while I was being insulted for wearing hijab and I was out of my mind to assume that I will be fine for there is Muslim around. To the surprise he was chatting and giggling with him after a while.

Sure ukhty, but I haven't seen any Karate classes that are taught by female instructors around here in the cities. If you know of one, let me know, alright?

That's the thing about the Muslims in this day and age, they can't be compared to the great Muslims of the past.
I'm glad you learned a lesson from that, ukht. Don't be dependent on anyone, I'll go so far as to say not even your own brothers - always try to take care of yourself to the best of your abilities. I have also been in a similar situation where a Muslim brother was around at the time of the 'attack' (verbal, not physical) and he only came up to ask if I was "ok" after the fools left. Walhamdulillaah, we have Allaah `azza wa jall. And whoever relies on Him will never be disappointed.

Nureyni Amir

Salaam, it is very upsetting though subhannallah, I know we should never expect something of anybody but Allah swa, nevertheless, I just though it was shame of a Muslim brother to stand still while his sister is being attacked not just by somebody, BUT a man wanauthubillah. After a ward I actually thought that he was scared of the dude too.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
if there was a petition to make women wear niqab,I'd put my signature.sometimes I had to go out alone,my husband always trusts me and even if I am with one of my children,or totally alone,there is a way that I use for not to be talked or disturbed in anyway:I repeat many times "bismillahi rrahmani rrahim,ayat al kursi,surat al falaq".nobody never disturbed me because I never gave the occasion to do it,from the way I dress and from the direction I look:I don't look people directly in their eyes

Sometimes i wonder if we Muslims read and contemplate about the meanings of the verses of The Holy Qur'an. YOU see a Muslim brother and bid him Salaam and surprisingly he might just ignore you, especially when he sees that, you are of a different race (colour, tribe, physical appearance). Hmmm, may The Almighty Allah guide us all, if not we cannot win a 'war' against these unbelievers

Eman Yousuf

:salam:, O Allah give sabr and pour your mercy and forgiveness on her and her family, ameen. My heart goes to that lady who suffered so much just because she believed in Allah (swa). Quran says ..." in the end you have to return to me...", .

Sabran jameel ukhty (I know it is hard) we make duaa for you . No tyrant can escape from the "ghazab" of Allah (swa).