President Obama speech in Egypt

ahmed3711

As a muslim and egyptian am happy because of what he said in his speech.

The change will take some time as Obama said.

but at least this is the start or the new beginning that we were waitting

since long time ago.

abulzan07

:salam2:

No way the things have gone worst in time of obama ....he is 10 times more clever and dangerous than bush .......he used smart bombs and he is managing media so well that we dont even get to know what he is doing.......what bush is unable to do in 10 yrs he did in 3months :3 million refugees in pakistan so expecting anything frm obama is fooling ourself not more than tht

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

No way the things have gone worst in time of obama ....he is 10 times more clever and dangerous than bush .......he used smart bombs and he is managing media so well that we dont even get to know what he is doing.......what bush is unable to do in 10 yrs he did in 3months :3 million refugees in pakistan so expecting anything frm obama is fooling ourself not more than tht

Absolutely right. Every US president is "a prostitute" of Freemasonary. Obama is a member of CFR which is a wing of Freemason. I'm angry after seeing the above figures of displaced Muslims of Pakistan.

Salem9022

As a muslim and egyptian am happy because of what he said in his speech.

The change will take some time as Obama said.

but at least this is the start or the new beginning that we were waitting

since long time ago

Listen akhi, who cares what Obama "Said" hes a kaffir, why you are keeping your hopes in a kaffir in the first place and leaving the saying of muslims like the sahabah and the prophet?

and why you are waiting, subhan'Allah, I dont understand just stop and think what you are saying. WHY YOU ARE WAITING FOR A so a Kaffir can help you?

13: 11 For him (each person), there are angels in succession, before and behind him. They guard him by the Command of Allah. Verily! Allah will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah). But when Allah wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector.

So if change only comes this way, then why are you waiting for? when did Allah say change only comes when a Kaffir Man outside of your nation comes and changes the condition of your people?

Isra

aka Tree2008
13: 11 For him (each person), there are angels in succession, before and behind him. They guard him by the Command of Allah. Verily! Allah will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah). But when Allah wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector.

So if change only comes this way, then why are you waiting for? when did Allah say change only comes when a Kaffir Man outside of your nation comes and changes the condition of your people?

As salamo alaikome........

Very good point posted by Salem9022

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

our amaal are more effective in guaranteeing CHANGE than a persons word-that too prez of a selfish nation.
may Allah make our amaal easy

mahdi

mahdi

I really liked what Obama said today, but i am waiting if he is just talking for the sake of talking or if their are action behind what he said, i think we should give him a chance and see what he does. I think he is a different peresident then Bush, he is the first president ever to criticize Israel on public, so my fellow brothers let's not jump into conclution but rather wait and make analysis, and see what he is upto. if he is trying to be clever, Allah is more clever then him, if he is plottin something Allah is the best of plotters.

thank you

IslamicGirl24

Not 3 million, much more than that. And all they say is "You should put "more" effort"...:rollseyes:

AISHA14

allah is my lord
Sanaa01

well its a grate thing here im feeling very very vry nice by reading your posts ,its grate that we are never forgeting allah swt in any matter and we brothers and sisters must be the support to each other just the way we are right now mashallah ,may allah expand more and more of unity among us (muslims)ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Well the propaganda machine must be working. The US continues to torture its captives in Guantanamo. It does not release any information on the suicide. There are over 3000 political prisoners all over the US hidden in prison. The photos of the Abu Gharib rapes are being sanitized. There is going to be an Israeli hotel built on occupied land.
And we are discussing a non-speech by the symbol of our oppression. The oppressors who are killing Muslims and we are celebrating his praises. I am sickened.