Problems in Prayer

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam alaykum warahamtu-llahi wa abrakatuhu

i hope my brothers and sisters are at the best state of eeman and then health insha Allah.

one of my very close brother, masha Allah, he is good and religious.
but for some days he has been facing a lot problem during prayer only.

in prayers specially he is having a lot problem of swearing in prayers, sometimes these swearing even reaches the level of kufr. but he said it is something like someone is telling in his ears. He tried with audhubillah and blowing moist blow on left, in kinda didn't help.

he said, now i am afraid of prayer, i feel like if i am going to pray i am gonna commit kufr or he just really need to get out of this situation.

i told him to go and aks from sheikh.

if you have any useful sugesstion , please share.

barakAllahu feekum in advance

fee amani-llah
wassalamun alaykum

Aziboy

Banned
Wa alaykum as salam brother,

As per my experience, all i can say is, It happens initially when we are trying to put an extra effort while offering Salah or trying to imagine as per Hadith says that "pray as if you are seeing ALLAH " It is where Satan the accursed play with the devotees.

btw wat kinda swearing is he having, i mean i havent got it properly?

Ask him to be relax and pray like he is praying yet another Salah.

Also narate to him any [emotional and touching] stories of the Sahabas and their sacrifices. Ask him to remember in salah, how the Sahabas surrenders everything for the sake of Islam.

lets see what happens

Please be informed that I am not a scholar or any mufti per se but I myself have gone through with similar situation hence suggesting the measure if it might help.

We make Dua to protect our brother and every Muslim from the whispering of the accursed satan.......Ameen Ya Rabb Al-Arshil-Qareem

Ma'Salam