Protesters burn US flag outside embassy in london

Isra

aka Tree2008
Flag burning by Muslims only serves the agenda of the anti-Muslim groups that like to paint Islam as an evil and violent religion. Sometimes we think that we are doing something good, while not realizing that it's only hurting us. As far as the U.S. Reaction after 9/11, I think America expected the government to react the way they did, and they reacted in the way I would've expected Saudi Arabia to have reacted if Makkah and Madinah had been attacked. Many people don't understand that the Twin Towers was America's Kaaba.

As salamo alaikome

Although I cannot possibly speak for every American I wanted to add that I believe what many Americans felt that day was more than just the loss of a couple buildings. America hadnt been attacked on its own soil since Pearl Harbor! Most or at least many Americans had come to feel secure in the fact that although war was raging outside of its lands they were safe at home. We believed that no other country could attack us on our own soil because we had the technology to stop it before it would ever happen.

Not for one second did we ever imagine in our wildest dreams that a terrorist group could use something that we relied on every day against us! Not only did they attack us that day but they attacked us from the inside. That was very unsettling to most Americans who lived a dream. That day we were awakened to the reality that nobody on this earth is completely safe. That is a very scary feeling when you lived your whole life believing in a security that was shattered in a matter of a few hours!

9/11 was much more than just a couple buildings being torn down. Even though people die everyday as one sister posted that day was much more significant than most people can imagine.

wa salam

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Flag burning by Muslims only serves the agenda of the anti-Muslim groups that like to paint Islam as an evil and violent religion. Sometimes we think that we are doing something good, while not realizing that it's only hurting us.

I totally agree. That's why our enemies promoting burning of flags, religious symbols and effigies in the name of human rights so that they have "some bullets" to attack Muslims. Do not get trapped. Islam came to guide us into civilisation, we don't have to learn from kuffars.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, that day was significant. It was the day that many a Muslim decided I will no longer tolerate a mockery of my faith. Not in my name nor in the name of my Lord will you tell a lie.

That is the day I woke up from a deep recess. No, I will not be a party to a lie about my brothers and sisters. I have too much riding on this.

I will not tolerate a lie against Believers. Yes, it was a significant day.

No, not in my name will you lie. Muslims are not cowards. Not in my name will you tell a lie.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

“…Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression. And fear ALLAH. Verily, ALLAH is Severe in punishment.” [Al-Maidah:2]

septithol

Banned
Pursuant to your reply to me, I would like to revisit and ’m trying to understand your statement above.

You do not support burning any desired objects in general during protest march, you never said you support meaning you in person will never do that also. But you support their rights to do so, those wish to burn to show their stupid anger over another religion or country. Although you do not support burning them in the first place, but you will support them if they feel it is their rights to burn any provocative objects, say Bible or Quran, so you support their rights provided the Bible or the Quran must be belongs to those people who wish to burn them and provoke people from the faith to react.. you are saying I can buy a Bible and burn them on the street then you will support me because it is my rights to do so. Hey, this is very irresponsible act and could provoke bloody counter protest and you support?

If the action and reaction turn ugly and lead into bloodshed, will you take responsibility? I support people to protest on the street but in a civilise manner.

Hard Rock: Trouble is, 'civilized' is one of those subjective terms. It can and probably will be used to prevent ANY sort of protest that the government happens not to like.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
As salamo alaikome

Although I cannot possibly speak for every American I wanted to add that I believe what many Americans felt that day was more than just the loss of a couple buildings. America hadnt been attacked on its own soil since Pearl Harbor! Most or at least many Americans had come to feel secure in the fact that although war was raging outside of its lands they were safe at home. We believed that no other country could attack us on our own soil because we had the technology to stop it before it would ever happen.

Not for one second did we ever imagine in our wildest dreams that a terrorist group could use something that we relied on every day against us! Not only did they attack us that day but they attacked us from the inside. That was very unsettling to most Americans who lived a dream. That day we were awakened to the reality that nobody on this earth is completely safe. That is a very scary feeling when you lived your whole life believing in a security that was shattered in a matter of a few hours!

9/11 was much more than just a couple buildings being torn down. Even though people die everyday as one sister posted that day was much more significant than most people can imagine.

wa salam

:salam2:

It is not quite the same thing though. At Pearl Harbor, the US had a clearly defined enemy. On 9/11, the "enemy" was not clearly defined, and still is not to this day. We have those who claim that they know who was responsible. We even have some who have supposedly taken responsibility for 9/11, but again, that too is unclear.

I admit, I bought into the lie when 9/11 first happened. I thought that Muslim terrorists were responsible, and I was ready to go to war with Islam. I wanted every Muslim dead that day.

It took many years and many trials in my own life, but I no longer believe what I believed on that day. I no longer believe in the lies of 9/11.

I still also think that Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor and let it happen to bring the US into WW2, but that's another story.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Muslims did not do 9/11. This is worse than teaching kindergarteners. Muslims did not do 9/11.

I will start a class on TTI. I will teach the truth.

Sister...do not accuse Muslims for the work of the Zionist and his female dog.

Sister do not blame the Muslims for a sin that the munions of evil committed.

OK..let's do it the Islamic way...post your evidience that Muslims did it. I am waiting. Post it and I want every Muslim who believes we are innoncent to refute the lies with the Truth.

sabina isa

Assalaam walaikum,

Muslims did not do 9/11. This is worse than teaching kindergarteners. Muslims did not do 9/11.

OK..let's do it the Islamic way...post your evidience that Muslims did it. I am waiting. Post it and I want every Muslim who believes we are innoncent to refute the lies with the Truth.

As salam alaikum,

Sister I completely agree with you and I am the first to bring you the true cause and reason of 9/11. But before going into that, why then the muslims that are convinced of this truth do not open a public case in the court for the world to see, and for true criminels to pay for the wrong war to muslims, why only here in TTI?! The battlefield is in public, let's raise our case there.

This is my first concern, we speak to each-other, but so much fear to speak in public even when it is our right. All of us united, no one will be able to intimidate us easily.

We salam alaikum

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalaam walaikum,

Wa alaikome salam

Sister Aapa you really need to quote a particular message that gets you all wound up before spouting out "sister do not do this" or "sister do not do that" so the sister in question can defend her reasons for whatever she posted that got you in a tizzy! There are alot of sisters here and for you to just throw the name "sister" about that way is confusing and makes it difficult to respond to your posts.

If you dont feel the need to quote the person you are aiming your rant towards at least clue the rest of us in on which "sister" you are referring to! That would be helpful!

wa salam

Isra

aka Tree2008
:salam2:

It is not quite the same thing though. At Pearl Harbor, the US had a clearly defined enemy. On 9/11, the "enemy" was not clearly defined, and still is not to this day. We have those who claim that they know who was responsible. We even have some who have supposedly taken responsibility for 9/11, but again, that too is unclear.

I admit, I bought into the lie when 9/11 first happened. I thought that Muslim terrorists were responsible, and I was ready to go to war with Islam. I wanted every Muslim dead that day.

It took many years and many trials in my own life, but I no longer believe what I believed on that day. I no longer believe in the lies of 9/11.

I still also think that Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor and let it happen to bring the US into WW2, but that's another story.

As salamo alaikome

If you read my post dear brother you will see I mentioned nothing about the USA having a clearly defined enemy. I said "terrorist group" because that is what the media called them. But my post wasnt even about WHO did it to be precise.......I was just saying that many Americans felt the way that they did that day due to the USA not ever being attacked before by outside influences. As far as most Americans were concerned and probably are STILL concerned that attack on 9/11 was completely done by outside influences!!!! Never would they at least ADMIT that anyone inside the United States government could possibly have had anything to do with it. They dont want to face anything that terrifying because then they would have to admit to themselves that the monster they are so afraid of is living in their own backyard!

I dont even want to get into that debate here. I simply stated that 9/11 was more than just a couple buildings that came crashing down and more than even the lives which were lost that day. It was Americans sense of security that was destroyed that day. That is ALL I said in my post. In no way was I accusing any Muslim of doing such a horrible thing. In fact that never even entered my mind.

wa salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We become the label assigned to us. The word terrorist is a synonym for Muslim. We have accepted being blamed for all acts committed by the Zionists.

And I am tired of it. I am not going to accept that assoiciation. I must sound like a mad dog. And maybe I am an angry mad dog.

I will be brave enough to write this. I mention the word Taliban and even on a Muslim website people get scared. Why are you scared?

We fear the Zionist.

If we are not the enemy who is. It is time to turn things around. It is time to heal ourselves.

Isra, I do not wish to start debates. But we can not accept what the media says. The media is run by the Zionists. They are the real culprits of disorder.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalaam walaikum,

We become the label assigned to us. The word terrorist is a synonym for Muslim. We have accepted being blamed for all acts committed by the Zionists.

And I am tired of it. I am not going to accept that assoiciation. I must sound like a mad dog. And maybe I am an angry mad dog.

I will be brave enough to write this. I mention the word Taliban and even on a Muslim website people get scared. Why are you scared?

We fear the Zionist.

If we are not the enemy who is. It is time to turn things around. It is time to heal ourselves.

Isra, I do not wish to start debates. But we can not accept what the media says. The media is run by the Zionists. They are the real culprits of disorder.

Wa alaikome salam

Aapa I did not comment on this thread to start a debate either. I was stating what I beleived most Americans felt the day of the attack on the USA.

I do not automatically hear the word "Muslim" or see Muslim pictures in my mind when I hear the word "terrorist" contrary to your opinion. I am American and I was mainly telling it the way I saw it and from what I have heard after speaking to many other Americans.

There are many terrorist groups and not everyone assumes Muslims are involved in all terrorist activities. I realize there are some people in the world who see things as you say but I am not one of them. Have we forgotten Oklahoma City? Terry McVay ring a bell? What about the Unibomber? Those were clearly acts of terrorism done inside the USA and not in either of those cases was a Muslim even mentioned! BUT the difference between those cases and what happened during the attack on 9/11 is that the terrorism of those attacks were not done by OUTSIDE INFLUENCES. I know that doesnt make any sense to someone who has no clue about the security that Americans had within our country. But its a fact that having an American attack inside our country as opposed to someone from other countries coming INTO our country to attack is completely different.

That was my only point. It had nothing to do with Muslim or non Muslim it just is what it is.

wa salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Most Americans did not have time to make a decision on that day. By 11 am EST we all knew it was Muslims thanks to CNN, ABC, NBC and the rest.

I too am an American. I was the only Muslim around for a thirty mile radius on the morning of 9/11. My husband feared for my life when I had to drive home. And life has not been the same since that day. I had to travel that weekend. My life changed on that weekend.

What OUTSIDE INFLUENCES: the CIA, the FBI, Dick Cheney, George Bush,oh I forgot ISRAEL. Hilary Clinton, Condalisa Rice.

Have you done any research on the breech of protocol of security? What about the insider trading the night before. Try finding out about NORAD.

Sister, think.

MUSLIMS HAD NOTHING TO DAY WITH THE KILLING OF THREE THOUSAND AMERICANS ON 9/11.
IT WAS A WAY FOR THE ZIONISTS TO TAKE GOLD, STOCKS,MAKE MONEY AND MAKE WAR.
THEY BLAMED THE MUSLIMS.

Who do you think the outside forces are? It was staged. It was the takeover of the US. And now we are a police state.

As I said if we need to have a refresher course on the truth of 9/11..trust me all I have to do is ask my brothers and sisters on TTI to find the truth and post.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As-salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

I dont want to comment on that.

but where comes the issue of flag, there is no such thing in Islam.
so what even if it is burnt or where is the point in burning it?

of course we'll not bite a dog, if a dog bites us and moreover its same manner.

and i don't feel it good, when people are even unhappy by the burning the flag and
even saying anything to other muslim brothers and sisters for the sake of their country.

hold, beware, of what is making us apart, first diminish it, otherwise the Ummah will not unite. we are One Ummah, not divided into piece of Lands and or a piece of colored cloth.
some people can limit their religion into those,

but I'll not, and I guess i'll have some with my side

Jazakum Allahu khair
wassalam

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalaam walaikum,

Most Americans did not have time to make a decision on that day. By 11 am EST we all knew it was Muslims thanks to CNN, ABC, NBC and the rest.

I too am an American. I was the only Muslim around for a thirty mile radius on the morning of 9/11. My husband feared for my life when I had to drive home. And life has not been the same since that day. I had to travel that weekend. My life changed on that weekend.

What OUTSIDE INFLUENCES: the CIA, the FBI, Dick Cheney, George Bush,oh I forgot ISRAEL. Hilary Clinton, Condalisa Rice.

Have you done any research on the breech of protocol of security? What about the insider trading the night before. Try finding out about NORAD.

Sister, think.

MUSLIMS HAD NOTHING TO DAY WITH THE KILLING OF THREE THOUSAND AMERICANS ON 9/11.
IT WAS A WAY FOR THE ZIONISTS TO TAKE GOLD, STOCKS,MAKE MONEY AND MAKE WAR.
THEY BLAMED THE MUSLIMS.

Who do you think the outside forces are? It was staged. It was the takeover of the US. And now we are a police state.

As I said if we need to have a refresher course on the truth of 9/11..trust me all I have to do is ask my brothers and sisters on TTI to find the truth and post.

Wa alaikome salam

Sister have a little less caffeine next time you post please. Who exactly are you arguing with? Who are you telling to "THINK"????

I dont want to post my personal opinions on an open forum but I never and I repeat I NEVER posted that it was a Muslim that was responsible for what happened on 9/11 so please dont put words in my mouth.

I posted what was broadcast on the news - YES!!!! Did I say that I bought into that propaganda????? NO I DID NOT! I will not be badgered into posting my own personal opinion and I am in no way an expert on what really took place anyway so all I have to go by is my gut feeling.

My gut has ALWAYS told me that some poor innocent group was conned into helping a super power (you say Zionist, I wont however give my opinion as to who I think it was since I have no proof and accusing someone without proof is dangerous isnt it? Not to mention it makes us the same as them!) Anyway they were conned either by the promise of martyrdom or money pure and simple. Either way someone got paid that day.

But that is the extent that my conjecture will enter this discussion. Everything you are talking about is not proven either so I would be very careful about accusing people without proof. Especially considering where you currently reside. Free country? Yeah ok sure!

wa salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I do not post opionins. I post facts.

Yes, I know here in the United States of America, as I write I have to fear for my life. So what I write I take seriously.

You see I speak up for the truth. I do not blame just anyone small group. I am well informed. I have suffered the consequences of being a truth teller.

I live here in the belly of the beast.

I am not the same as the kuffir, sister. I am not the same. I am not one to straddle the fence. I am not going to pose to be a Believer and buy into the lies about Believers.

What you mistake for a caffeine high is conviction. One lasts a few minutes, the other is the door to the universe.

Yes, what I discuss is proven. It is not something that middle class white America believes because they are too busy being the goyen donkeys of the Zionists. ( before everyone jumps down my throat those are the words of the Zionists and not mine ).

Please before you defend those who spread lies and kill innocents find the truth. It is out there.

Funny thing on an Islamic website I have been warned that the US government might kill me and people do not want to comment. Wow...now that one makes me want to scratch my head.

I am going to check my door.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalaam walaikum,

I do not post opionins. I post facts.

Yes, I know here in the United States of America, as I write I have to fear for my life. So what I write I take seriously.

You see I speak up for the truth. I do not blame just anyone small group. I am well informed. I have suffered the consequences of being a truth teller.

I live here in the belly of the beast.

I am not the same as the kuffir, sister. I am not the same. I am not one to straddle the fence. I am not going to pose to be a Believer and buy into the lies about Believers.

What you mistake for a caffeine high is conviction. One lasts a few minutes, the other is the door to the universe.

Yes, what I discuss is proven. It is not something that middle class white America believes because they are too busy being the goyen donkeys of the Zionists. ( before everyone jumps down my throat those are the words of the Zionists and not mine ).

Please before you defend those who spread lies and kill innocents find the truth. It is out there.

Funny thing on an Islamic website I have been warned that the US government might kill me and people do not want to comment. Wow...now that one makes me want to scratch my head.

I am going to check my door.

wa alaikome salam

Wow is the first thing that comes to my mind after reading your post sister. First because (and I certainly HOPE that Im wrong but did you just insinuate that I am not a true believer?) I know you straight out said I am defending those who spread lies so please show me where exactly you read that from one of my posts on this thread? In which post and with what words did you find me defending "those who tell lies"?

Also if you wouldnt mind please wont you post the proof of these "facts" you seem intent on defending? That shouldnt be too hard to do for someone who has the "door to the universe" at her beck and call.

I dont mean for this to get ugly and I do apologise for telling you to lay off the caffeine (that was a cheap shot and I have to admit my error in saying it) but honestly I dont understand you at all sister. Where are you coming from now? If you have proof of what you talk about just show it and shut me up. Either way please refrain from calling me names as you basically have throughout this thread. I have ignored it for the most part but I wont tollerate being called a non believer or someone who straddles the fence. Be very careful with your words dear sister because even if you are able to fool everyone on this website by saying these things in referrence to yourself you cannot fool Allah and it is haram to call a believer a non believer.

wa salam

Isra

aka Tree2008
Aapa and Isra, please do not fight with eachother and have a bad temper.

Dont worry about us - this is not fighting at all. I know I am not offended and I am pretty sure sister Aapa isnt either. I will let sister Aapa speak for herself but as for me I am fine with this mild banter between us.

wa salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We are two sisters. Hey, if anything Sister Isra is bringing out the warrior in me.

If things get tough this is the woman I want on my side.
She pushes me to air out my convictions. We make each other think.

Yes, Muslim women are tough. We are chaste. We are strong.

I know because I believe. I am aware with my soul, that has been submitted to Allah, Islam is my faith. And I defend my Love.