Protesters burn US flag outside embassy in london

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Otherwise the best way is to act from your own country, or enter in the country without agreement and act if need be.

ASsalamu alaykum. This is very wrong.

"Act" ? You mean attack and kill people.

Nobody has a right to launch attacks against anyone like so. What i understand from what you wrote is that those who launch terrorist attacks are fine to do so, as long as they are not from the said country.

sabina isa

ASsalamu alaykum. This is very wrong.

"Act" ? You mean attack and kill people.

Nobody has a right to launch attacks against anyone like so. What i understand from what you wrote is that those who launch terrorist attacks are fine to do so, as long as they are not from the said country.

Act, I perfectly described, even the silent protest against that raise of flag as symbol of victory against muslim in ten years after. And this is dignity. As the attack from another country that also has its rules. If you are attacked from USA (as is the case of muslim nations) is completeley islamic to attack USA, without having any agreement with this country in first place. These are the rules of war in Quran.

"Do not be the starters of the war, but if your are declared war do not turn back, for this is kufr"

I did not mean to go that tough, since I can read through the lines, but going in the other extreme to be so judgy of muslims in face of such oppresion, I do not think is right...A better balance need be kept in our support or denial of muslim actions.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

What is being said on this side of the ocean is simple. Americans need to take back the flag from the fools that have abducted the US.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Action more than word and dawah would help the dignity of our ummah.

???

Da'wah is a means to prevent and wipe out the misconceptions the disbelievers have about our deen. If this is done the correct and proper way, they would not attack us in our lands, and hence our dignity would be regained... WAllaahu ta'aalaa 'alam...

Rebaz

Situation is exactly the same disbelievers are FIGHTINGmuslim nations, for the ones that have eyes to see. Not a week aago a watched a video that a brother from London gave horrible number , that are result of a WAR more than A Fight. If it was that we were enetring the muslim lands in freedom and with all rights, or even living the reights of practising faith wherever we are as all other religions then the answer of Prophet s.a.w.s is in place. Do not refer to examples of peace in a case as such. No later than today our daily paper had in the first page "10 years later .... with a victorious American flag". That was not meant for peaceful state with muslims. I am not an hypocrite and I will not see war for peace...

I'm aware of the situation we muslims are in, but there are some beautiful sticked topics around here on TTI that explains why we are in this state by the help of Sunnah & Quran, it's very useful. Secondly as I said, I'm aware of who the real terrorists are, but killing innocent people is still an awful act, and I don't know how any person can condone this. It's not islamic, Muhammed (pbuh) forbid the killing of women/childrens, and he didn't killed each individual of the communities that were fighting him, instead he met their ARMY/SOLDIERS at war, under his command and then the first generation took the arms to fight like a man... Not like these cowards that are just a disgrace to Islams name by killing innocent, I pray to Allah that he makes this ummah stronger, and we get a righerous leader that can guide us through this corrupted situation we are in, and may Allah forgive me if I've said something wrong cause of my arrogance (I'm only 16 and have a lot left to learn...but I study Islam a lot and this is my judgement backed by sunnah & quran)

:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Flag burning by Muslims only serves the agenda of the anti-Muslim groups that like to paint Islam as an evil and violent religion. Sometimes we think that we are doing something good, while not realizing that it's only hurting us. As far as the U.S. Reaction after 9/11, I think America expected the government to react the way they did, and they reacted in the way I would've expected Saudi Arabia to have reacted if Makkah and Madinah had been attacked. Many people don't understand that the Twin Towers was America's Kaaba.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
I'm aware of the situation we muslims are in, but there are some beautiful sticked topics around here on TTI that explains why we are in this state by the help of Sunnah & Quran, it's very useful. Secondly as I said, I'm aware of who the real terrorists are, but killing innocent people is still an awful act, and I don't know how any person can condone this. It's not islamic, Muhammed (pbuh) forbid the killing of women/childrens, and he didn't killed each individual of the communities that were fighting him, instead he met their ARMY/SOLDIERS at war, under his command and then the first generation took the arms to fight like a man... Not like these cowards that are just a disgrace to Islams name by killing innocent, I pray to Allah that he makes this ummah stronger, and we get a righerous leader that can guide us through this corrupted situation we are in, and may Allah forgive me if I've said something wrong cause of my arrogance (I'm only 16 and have a lot left to learn...but I study Islam a lot and this is my judgement backed by sunnah & quran)

Just out curiosity, have al-muhaajiroon (those residing in london) killed anyone here in the uk?

(Not debating or anything, but im just curious, as im not really that much into politics, nor do i follow the news)

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

9/11/11 was just like any other Sunday to me. I haven't forgotten, but I didn't celebrate or remember either.

JenGiove

Flag burning by Muslims only serves the agenda of the anti-Muslim groups that like to paint Islam as an evil and violent religion. Sometimes we think that we are doing something good, while not realizing that it's only hurting us. As far as the U.S. Reaction after 9/11, I think America expected the government to react the way they did, and they reacted in the way I would've expected Saudi Arabia to have reacted if Makkah and Madinah had been attacked. Many people don't understand that the Twin Towers was America's Kaaba.

Oddly enough, I never even knew about them until that day. To me, they were just really REALLY tall buildings....Just another bulding in the skyline of NYC....and frankly, I couldn't tell the difference between the Boston Skyline and the NY one.. (and that's saying ALOT for a Bostonian! lol)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Anyone knows the ruling on protesting by burning flags and dishonouring people?
If we fight in a battlefield we should be severe and stern against them in the battlefield,outside battlefield there is da'wah which excludes any kind of uncouth behaviour and gentleness gentleness,mercy,peace,wisdom and etiquette.Da'wah is not only a vocal process but also a behavioural process.Also I don't know if I am correct but this type of protest by burning symbols that some people feel is sacred to them is like going against the command of Allah who says in the Qur'an::

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do. Surat Al-'An`ām [6:108]

Raising voice against oppression should not include insult.Voice should be raised against oppression in a decent manner there are numerous ways other than burning flags and shouting insults,this is not the way of a muslim.

The need of the hour is unity and sincerity and returning to the sunnah.Nothing can be achieved by going against sunnah.
Our Prophet's :saw: life is the best example of how a change can be brought.He :saw: single handedly (with help from Allah) ,in a span of 23 years united the whole of Arabia (which was divided into so many tribes fighting each other)and brought peace to it and straight path for the humans to follow.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

I don't understand why Muslims surrender so easily to their emotions. Many Anti-Muslim websites highlight a poster as a taunt ''Islam will dominate the world". What sense it makes?. In Quran Allah says (in my own words) ''Had He willed all human beings would have been turned believers". Isn't it a contradiction to word of Allah?.Here word dominate distinctly indicates a policy of imperialism on the basis of religion. We aren't imperialistic. Yes,we carry a duty to convey the Divine Truth to all of mankind but with Hiqmah (wisdom).

Regards.

Rebaz

Just out curiosity, have al-muhaajiroon (those residing in london) killed anyone here in the uk?

(Not debating or anything, but im just curious, as im not really that much into politics, nor do i follow the news)

I'm not sure what agenda this group have, nor what their real purpose is, Allah (Swt) knows best. All I know is a statement of their leader Omar Bakri Muhammed where he stated that Muslims would give the West "a 9/11, day after day after day," if Western governments did not change their policies. We shouldn't face our anger on workers in a town, they were innocent and lots of Americans are against their outside politics... It's wrong even though I don't favour any of the crimes west has spread through Middle east cause of their greed. But it dosen't help us in any ways to declare wars ourselves against innocent... in that way we just split in more groups... This Ummah is supposed to be united!

justoneofmillion

:salam2:This is a useless,mean,idiotic unislamic and shameful circus .A lot of the people who died were Muslims, others were maybe family fathers,mothers or even youngsters of all kind of ethnicities,countries, religious conviction and who have nothing to do with the hegemonic and ruthless policies their officials are shaming themselves with throughout the world.

A lot of these zealots though work good for the the governments and secret services,they excel,instead of working for the Quraan and Sunnah. Even if some might not do it "directly",their interests somehow converge..now either they are completely Dumb to think their act won't be instrumentalized,innocently brain dead but still wanting to reach out to people and spread the message...or they do so thinking we are.Couldn't they have chosen another day for the hobby?

Who are they to try and confiscate Allah swt judgment and know for sure that all those who died are rotting in Jahannam?.I do not believe in the official story of 9.11 but I Would be cautious not to slander the memory of someone who might have been granted the eternal peace...just to spread more hate and misunderstanding.

People are going to the moon and some still find pleasure and pride in burning flags Ya Hafid Ya sattar ,go figure that out!.

I don't know about you guys but am not ready to start distributing baby dummies as an eventuality.These people must be dealt with through Dawah,no matter who they are and who they are working for Allahu Aalam ,their disheartening claims and fabled ideology must be eradicated through the Quraan and conduct of Rasulullah inshallah.Because this is not who we are,were or will ever be to deserve being called Muslims in the eyes of God and the world.

It is true that one has to stand and defend the Muslims,but never with the methods of those who do no fear God ,Deny his existence by reducing the deaths of human beings to Numbers and mathematical patterns instead of singularities and trusted souls,because we were not taught to see them as such from the beginning.We are told to judge men by their acts not to precipitate and engage in prejudice.We are not atheists ,we are not Japanese kamikaze , Red Brigade members,Zionists or some fat belly Federal reserve bankers willingly "wearing" XXL pants, thanks to the misery of mankind,wars and Ribaa.How pervert would that be!.

We do not compromise our principles and values for the reign of the world by killing civilians indiscriminately,we show patience and trust in Allah swt that we will win no matter what,no matter how small our means might be,so that our end remains noble.

furthermore ,you do not build a strong nation with crying babies playing Flintstones.You do with education,knowledge,Hard work ,invention,creativity,science..etc

Wallahu Mustaan

septithol

Banned
As a supporter of freedom, I support the right of people to protest whatever they like, by burning whatever inanimate object they like, whether it be the US flag, the Saudi Arabian Flag, the Bible, the Koran, effigies of various politicians, or a bag of Marshmallows, provided the following 2 things are true:

1. The burned object belongs to them, and they didn't steal it.
2. They take care not to let the fire get out of control, so that it burns up buildings, people, or large areas of forests or grass.

sachin4islam

As a supporter of freedom, I support the right of people to protest whatever they like, by burning whatever inanimate object they like, whether it be the US flag, the Saudi Arabian Flag, the Bible, the Koran, effigies of various politicians, or a bag of Marshmallows, provided the following 2 things are true:

2. They take care not to let the fire get out of control, so that it burns up buildings, people, or large areas of forests or grass.

Assalamu Alaikum:

It is more disastrous for this is burning of our faith and sentiments.

And what is freedom or extent of freedom how do you analyse that?. Autonomy in this material world is not freedom but a blessed state to judge right or wrong and follow the right way.

Regards.

esperanza

revert of many years

you should be careful putting such inflammatory remarks here,,,,

Rebaz

What is freedom to you? Is burning slogans/Books that cause anger freedom to you? It's a disgrace to freedom since it abuse the freedom by causing anger in people's hearts. It's not a solution and a nation like that will never go that far, hatred will fill that nation and among their people if it continue that way.

alf2

Islam is a way of life

Look, I am probably the most liberal person on this site but you take it out of control. You are okay with someone just burning crap on the sidewalk? This is how riots begin. I would not feel safe on a street with you governing it. :girl3:

On a side note: I dont even understand why you joined this site because you've yet to really show any understanding of Islam or any attempt to understand it.