protesting is not the islamic way to do so

Muslimboy2222

:salam2:

Ibn 'Abbās said, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"He who dislikes an order of his amīr should withhold himself from opposition, for he who rebels against the king by a span dies the death of jāhiliyyah."

Anas reported, The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"Hear and obey though a Negro whose head is like a raisin is appointed (to rule over you)."

The Prophet (sallallahu aleihi wa sallam) said:

"Allah does not punish the individuals for the sins of the community until they see the evil spreading among themselves, and while they have the power to stop it, do not do so." (Ahmad)

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Ma'idah 5:8

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allâh and be just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Well*!Acquainted with what you do.

Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz, hafidahullah was asked, "Is it from the manhaj (methodology) of the Salaf to criticise the Rulers from the minbar (the pulpit)? And what is the manhaj of the Salaf with respect to advising the Rulers?" He responded:

It is not from the manhaj of the Salaf to publicise the faults of the Rulers and to mention such things from the pulpit because that leads to confusion/disorder and the absence of hearing and obeying the ruler in what is good. it also results in (the people) becoming engrossed (with these matters, arguing and debating) which causes harm and produces no benefit. The followed path with the Salaf, however is to give naseehah (advice) with respect to the matters which are between themselves and the leader, writing to him or by reaching him through the scholars who keep in touch with him (to advise him) until the ruler is directed towards the good. Repelling the evil occurs without mentioning the doer of the evil. So fornication, drinking of intoxicants and the taking of usury are curbed without mentioning the one who does such things. Warding off the evil and warning and the people against it is sufficient without it being mentioned that such and such a person does it, whether he is a ruler or other than the ruler.

And when the fitnah occurred in the time of 'Uthmaan , some of the people said to Usaamah ibn Zaid , "Will you not speak to "'Uthmaan?" So he replied, "You think that I will not talk to him without letting you know about it (also). Indeed, I will certainly talk to him regarding that which concerns me and him without initiating a matter which I do not love to be the first to initiate."

:salam2:

I just wanted to correct a slight mistake on the above hadith (in bold)

Narratted by Anas

The prophet :saw:said "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief" ( Bukhari Book 011, hadith 662) Hope you understood the mistake

:wasalam:

Hilal Said

Protest is not Islamic way of expression and I am not able to go to work because some brainwashed guys blocked the road with trucks.

I am wondering how ambulance vehicles can reach the hospital? they blocked the road. Why they do harm for their innocent brothers and sisters?

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
people made peaceful protest then were attacked by live gun fire, They came out from the mosques and did not have a chance to go home or even protest, they were shot in cold blood, mercenaries have been sent to kill our youth just because they are asking for a decent life, Libya is a very rich country but the money is in the hands of a few corrupt people and the ordinary person finds it hard to live day to day, to be able to get married and lead a normal life.so much injustice,
Even the injured people in the hospital are not safe they have disappeared.