Qari Zaka-Ullah Recitation, (sweet voice MashaAllah)

sharaz

Fear Allah
Qari Zaka-Ullah Recitation, MashaAllah he is the Imam of my local mosque Greenlane Masjid in Birmingham. He has a very sweet smooth way of reciting mashaAllah

[yt]B1cntuRboIA[/yt]

ilmseeker

Salaams

Masha'Allah I love Qari Zaka Ullah's recitation. He has a really beautiful voice, masha'Allah.

BTW: Did you make the video?

Wa'salaams

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaams

Masha'Allah I love Qari Zaka Ullah's recitation. He has a really beautiful voice, masha'Allah.

BTW: Did you make the video?

Wa'salaams

Salam Brother,

Nah i didn't make the video came across it on youtube so i thought i put it on to this site

jazakaAllah

Muawiyah

Mashallah, from Birmingham you say? I live there and i have heard of that mosque but not actually been inside, i go to Masjid-E-Usman in Smethwick.

sharaz

Fear Allah
Mashallah, from Birmingham you say? I live there and i have heard of that mosque but not actually been inside, i go to Masjid-E-Usman in Smethwick.

Salaam

You should come down and listen to his recitation, i heard quite a few people came from different parts of england this ramadhan just to hear him recite

jazakallah

ilmseeker

Salaams,

Yeah masha'Allah I heard also of Qari Saed and Qari Bukahari from a friend. Masha'Allah seems like one cool masjid, too bad these stupid undercover people have been spying on it, spreading all these lies. Tsk,tsk!

Wa'salaams

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaams,

Yeah masha'Allah I heard also of Qari Saed and Qari Bukahari from a friend. Masha'Allah seems like one cool masjid, too bad these stupid undercover people have been spying on it, spreading all these lies. Tsk,tsk!

Wa'salaams

Qari Saed came this ramadhan again but went to another local masjid and i managed to attend aswell . Masahallah he is very good and i also managed to get his recitation on cd this time.

We can't do much about the lies, but a true believer will know the true story

Ironbeard

Salaam

Last year Qari malik led taraweh alongside Qari Zaka Ullah. Qari Saeed led in this somalian masjid...i also went there for a few days.

wasalam mashaAllah

ilmseeker

Last year Qari malik led taraweh alongside Qari Zaka Ullah. Qari Saeed led in this somalian masjid...i also went there for a few days.

wasalam mashaAllah

Asalaam Bro Ironbeard! :),

Who is Qari Malik? Do you have any mp3 of him too, would love to listen to him recite!

JazaakAllah

Wa'alaykum Asalaam