Question about the "ghayb"

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
to everybody,it came into my head a matter about what is called the "ghayb".
my attention turn to what since my childhood I've heard,and it are the so-called little creatures of the forests(fairies,elfs)or the marmaids and unicorns...Are they only an invention of humans,or do they really exist and only the children can see them??
I remember when I was 5 years old,my mother told me that if I really wanted to see the "God" Krishna I would have called him with all my intention and he would hhave come to see me.by the way this "god"had the shape of a "blued-human"boy(he's really nice in the pictures of the painters,but I suppose that he doesn't exist,except in the minds of the ones who believe to it),but every time I called his name and closed my eyes and I saw he approaching to my bed and sitting down close to me....Now that I'm an adult I surely know that what I saw was due to the mental conditionment I received and by the pictures of a nice blue boy who made me curious to see by person what it only existed in my mind...Unfortunately,after that moment in my life I started seeing strange things and to have allucinations.
After my prologue,can anybody explain me if what the books say about these creatures is true or fantasy?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

about the person krishna (blue man)...he could be real or just fiction. may he was messenger or some good person of tht time.

but of course, he was NOT god.

tariq353

:salam2:
I remember when I was 5 years old,my mother told me that if I really wanted to see the "God" Krishna I would have called him with all my intention and he would hhave come to see me.by the way this "god"had the shape of a "blued-human"boy(he's really nice in the pictures of the painters,[/I]

Wa alaikum as salam,

Krishna isn't god as per Sanatan Dharm scriptures!!

Hindu religious scripture (Highest level ) states
God is one.
He has got no image.
They are entering into darkness who are worshiping natural thing, they are entering more into darkness who are worshipping self created things.

This is the best example of Biddah.How biddah can take anyone away from the right path!!

Sakiyurai

Assalaamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh

About ghayb, this is my answer. Note that this is LOGICAL answer, so I don't have any backup to support my answer but scientific one.

For me, ghayb is simply something that we can't reach by our sense. But because we cannot reach it, doesn't mean it's not there. Example, have you see Jupiter? With your own eyes? Not from NASA picture or whatsoever? I don't believe you have :D. But because you can't see it, does it mean it doesn't exist?

It's the same for angel, djinn, past, present, and any other ghayb things :D:D:D

If this is wrong answer, this is purely my mistake. But if this is right one, Allah is The All Knowing.

Wassalaamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
So do fairies,elfs,flying horses or whatelse exist?
I wrote the "god" krishna because it was taught to me that.I still remember a song about the "god "jaghannath...many things of that religion still "sail" in my mind.and the Angels?there is someone who says to be in contact with them.are they only charlatans?when I was a child I remember that I often saw something white approaching to me and then to go away.maybe it was an epilectic crise?maybe it's better to leave this matter to Allah.it's happening the same thing to me in these last days and I don't know how to react.it happened last year and it repeated one time per year..do you remember when I wrote what it happened to my life through all the bad things I passed?I thought that it was all ok,but I feel that there is something deeper in me that I can't destroy.can the knowledge of the Invisible influence a person in his phisycal health?