question need help plz.....asap

Mehry

:salam2: dear sis's & bro's

I have to do a research about the subject: The Prophet Mohammed :saw: in the Quraan according to the not muslims, the unbelievers....
So my question is does any1 knowz where i can find information about this and wich surah's in the quran is about this........?????

thnx anywayz and waiting for my sis's and bro's answer asap inshallah

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum - um.. Im a bit confused - you want:

1. Information on The Prophet Muhummad (pbuh).
2. In the Quran.
3. From the Unbelievers point of view.

??

Mehry

this is what i ment:
The Prophet Mohammed :saw: in the Quraan from the unbelievers point of view. what is said in the quran about how the unbelievers thought and said about the prophet mohammed :saw: and other sources hadith etc....

sorry for not being clearly its cuz of my english am not so good in english language

:jazaak:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
I understood what you meant - your english is great :)
I just wanted to clarify that is all - now as for the information itself.
I do not think I can help you there, because my knowledge is very little of Quran and Hadith.

Maybe this is something close perhaps to what you are looking for?

"Or do they say: "He (Muhammad(P)) has forged it?" Say: "Bring then a surah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whomsoever you can, besides Allah, if you are truthful!" (10:37-38)

"Or they say, "He (Prophet Muhammad(P)) forged it (the Qur'an)." Say: "Bring you then ten forged surah (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allah (to your help), if you speak the truth!" (11:13)

"Or do they say: "He (Muhammad(P)) has forged it (this Qur'an)?" Nay! They believe not! Let them then produce a recital like unto it (the Qur'an) if they are truthful." (52:33-34)

"And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Qur'an) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful."
(2:23)

Well anyways im just copy and pasting from another thread :D Inshallah the other brothers and sisters in this forum will be of far more use :)

Walaikumasalam

the best answer is that there is no single surah which answers your question. the answer is given at many places in many ayaat of the Quran at many different locations. u need to read the Quran to find out.

mhamzah

:salam2:

Do you mean what the unbelievers at the time of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) thought and said about him? and is there any mention of that in the Quran???

Mehry

Do you mean what the unbelievers at the time of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) thought and said about him? and is there any mention of that in the Quran???

yes thats what i mean, like how the megicians thought abt the prophet, the jew, the christions, ppl who worshiped fire etc, they all were against him

Mehry

wa salamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allah tala wa barakatuhu.

they say he is a poet , a magicien , a mad . salla Allah alayhi wa salam.
they say that it's he wrot the Kuran salla Allahu alayhi wa salam.
then they say it's others who told him Quran salla Allah alayhi wa sallam.
they say that he copied it from the holy books salla Allah alayhi wa sallam .
etc...
wa salamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allah tala wa barakatuhu.

this is exactly what i mean and does any1 know where i can find these information cuz its a project:shymuslima1:

mhamzah

Prophet biography by Martin Lings 'Muhammad (pbuh) his life based on early sources can be of great help as well'

Its mentions many incidents of this sort; for example Page 75

Brother of Umayyah ibn Khalaf, Ubbay one day took a decay bone to the Prophet and said: 'Claimest though, Muhammad, that God can bring this to life?' Then with a disdainful smile he crumbled the bone in his hand and blew the fragments into the face of the Messenger, who said: 'Even so, that do I claim: He will raise it, and thee too when thou art as that now is: then will He Enter thee into the fire' It is to Ubaay that the following revelations refers: 'He forgot his own createdness and said: who will give life to bones when they are rotten? Say: He who gave them being the first time will give them life again' (36:78)

Page 76; One of the disbelivers most frequent contentions was that if God had truly had a message for them he would have sent an Angel. To this Koran Replied: Say, "If there were settled, on earth, angels walking about in peace and quiet, We should certainly have sent them down from the heavens an angel for an apostle." (17:95)

These are not exactly about the Prophet (pbuh) himself, but there are other statements of this sort about the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the book. This was just to give you an idea.

Like brother said, you will also have to read the Quran to find out more.