Question: where all the christians

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salaam alaikum

I am just curious in this Palestinian and Zionist crisis where are the chrisitians. i have not heard any stories reporting on. I know the christian population is small but there is one. I am just curious can anybody answer my question. I don't expect them to help Palestinians because some christians are zionist but I still a little curious.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:salam2:
Majority of Christians are with the Palestinians.
:wasalam:

Agreed, this is what I know also. I remember one incident when the zionist terror fired at church of nativity (is correctly spell) as they claimed palestinian figthers where hiding inside there. Unfortunately, the christians are not able to do anything since the vatican also was silent about. I remember read about this when Sister Yvonne Ridley, the British reporter embraced Islam sometime ago was here in my country. Eventually, this was one of the reason she denounced christianity because she felt the christians and the vatican should have defended church of nativity when the zionist terrorist fired at it. The christian in lebanon also supported Hizbollah.

Hammeren

Caught in Middle

I do not have an extensive knowledge but most of my Christian brothers are just caught in the middle. Many just want peace. Some have supported one side or the other, but I do have to disagree with the statement that most are with Palestine. We believe that in the end times Israel will come to know Jesus as Christ, in the Christian faith. Most of us around the world support Israel, but with reservations. I do not support violence from either side. Many Christians have died in the recent warfare in Gaza and cry for peace. We want our rights to be held up in whatever state is victorious. I have also read that in the West Bank many Christians were displaced and killed as Palestinians there took over their towns and churches and hid there because the Israeli forces would not fire on them at that time. There are too many Palestinians that follow a misguided form of Islam and make people like you look bad. They make me sick.
God bless, and Peace be with you.

nita madjid

common enemy

I only spend one and a half year in Egypt, but I manage to get in touch with some Christians from arab world (i.e. Libanon, Egypt, Suriah/Syria, Algeria)
I think the common notion is that Israel is seen as a big disturbance toward peace in the arab continent.

Pardon my language, but all of those whom I met, address the Israelis as D*@s. Apparently it's a very crude remarks in Arabic language and culture.

Wassalamualaikum wr.wb.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I do not have an extensive knowledge but most of my Christian brothers are just caught in the middle. Many just want peace. Some have supported one side or the other, but I do have to disagree with the statement that most are with Palestine. We believe that in the end times Israel will come to know Jesus as Christ, in the Christian faith. Most of us around the world support Israel, but with reservations. I do not support violence from either side. Many Christians have died in the recent warfare in Gaza and cry for peace. We want our rights to be held up in whatever state is victorious. I have also read that in the West Bank many Christians were displaced and killed as Palestinians there took over their towns and churches and hid there because the Israeli forces would not fire on them at that time. There are too many Palestinians that follow a misguided form of Islam and make people like you look bad. They make me sick.
God bless, and Peace be with you.

Your statement about the palestinian is very biased but I can understand since you are a christian. How do you know they follow a misguided form of Islam? Can you give some examples?

Let me tell you, in your western term, defending one's country from intruders are called "terrorism".

But I can't understand some of you why you supporting some people (the zionist jews) who are calling non-jew or gentiles as semi-human or goyyim (cows)?

Islamophobia?

Imagine if one Islamic country committed same genocide that zionist are doing on Gaza now? Immediately there will be sanctions imposed or unilateral military action by the big powers. But Israel refused to comply recent UN resolution on Gaza and many other resolutions but no action taken!!!! See how biased your govt and the big powers are?