question?

s 091

Hi:SMILY259: I don't want to seem like a pain as my question has no real relavence to anything but I was wondering if somebody could just help. I have only been a member of this wonderful website for about a week. I have tried to come on for half an hour every day, I am trying to answer as many questions as I can relate to and welcome as many new people as I can, {total of about 30 messages I have sent}. But for some reason under my name it says that I am a quiet member and need to do more to help the website. I was just abit shocked by this because I do not know what I can do to contribute more??? I was just wondering if I had missed something on the website that I could also be doing.. just a query...thanks if you took the time to read it, hope you dont think im wasting your time...:SMILY309: :)

zaphirelee

The reproachful tone of the description seems negative. I wonder why they chose it. A shy person would probably log off and not come back and I doubt that is the intention. "we'd like to hear more from this member" would be nicer way to put it. I wouldn't worry about it. It doesn't make you more or less than the other members I'm sure.

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaikum,

You can change that! I don't remember how sorry but I changed It to Allahu Akbar!! (As you can probably see)

Click on private messages then on the left there should be some columns so try clicking through them

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Found It...

Click on Private messages

Click on Edit Profile

Scroll about half way down and change your Custom User Title

s 091

thankyou for your replies. I just thought that it seemed rather strange when I am trying to answer peoples queries but thankyou for your help.