question!!!!

haya1

:salam2:
i congrats to turn to islam team for changings in the website.. it is more beautiful now jazak Allah khairan :blackhijab:
ramadan mubarak to all plz pray for me :blackhijab:
first of all please tell me what can i do for the improvement of website?
secondly i want to ask a strange question, may be its strange for me because i don't know the answer..
every single individual has purpose for his or her life..
BUT WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A MUSLIM WOMEN'S LIFE?
because muslim women is a home bird. how can she increase her grade in Allah's eye?
please explain..
i want to tell you something about me i think it would help to answer.
i am a university student a doing graduation.. my family is religious but we are not practical muslims... please help me before its too...
thanks in advance

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
every single individual has purpose for his or her life..
BUT WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A MUSLIM WOMEN'S LIFE?
because muslim women is a home bird. how can she increase her grade in Allah's eye?
please explain..

The purpose of every muslims' life is to worship Allaah alone without associating partners with Him.

however each individual can have a touch of flavour as to how they do this. for some, it may be becoming a scholar, for some it may be giving dawah to non muslims, for some it may be raising pious children, for some it may be helping the poor, for some it may be becoming a lawyer to protect the rights of muslims in non-muslim societies......

All of these^ have the central theme of worshipping Allaah... So as a Muslim one needs to wiorship Allaah (whether male or female) and then one can add some flavour in this by choosing a field of ISLAMIC profession.... With women (mothers) the best is usually raising pious muslims.... A child's first teacher is the mother...

a_stranger

Assalmu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh may Allah bless you dear sister. I think it is the most important thing for any muslem male or female is to be a better person following the steps of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam . We need to sudy Islam , then practice.

haya1

@theauthenticbase
brother thank you so much you helped me :)
@astranger
thank you sis i am trying to live my life according to Allah and His beloved messenger's message:)

muhammad sabri

Dear sister women are like the pearls hidden in the shells in the deep seas..they are hidden but when they are disclosed in right way in the darkness they shine like stars..in the same way women are the symbol of shyness and humilty and these two are the attributes that Allah(swt) loves the most..so to increase your status increase in shyness,humilty,super erogatory actions and MOST IMPORTANTLY take the example of the four greatest women ever in the eyes of Allah and be ambitious(in a halal way :) ) and reach their status..the status of Asya(the wife of Pharaoh who gave up her own life and her children's life) Maryam(the mother of one f the maghtiest Prophets) Khadija and Fatima(the wife and the daughter of our beloved Prophet Muhammad). These four are the Queens of Paradise and they are the role models of the women of all times(or atleast they should be)..and i think you just like all women (muslimat of course u.u) have the chance to reach their status and be among them when the Great Day where there'no shade shall come..

:wasalam:

wajazakallahu khayran

haya1

Dear sister women are like the pearls hidden in the shells in the deep seas..they are hidden but when they are disclosed in right way in the darkness they shine like stars..in the same way women are the symbol of shyness and humilty and these two are the attributes that Allah(swt) loves the most..so to increase your status increase in shyness,humilty,super erogatory actions and MOST IMPORTANTLY take the example of the four greatest women ever in the eyes of Allah and be ambitious(in a halal way :) ) and reach their status..the status of Asya(the wife of Pharaoh who gave up her own life and her children's life) Maryam(the mother of one f the maghtiest Prophets) Khadija and Fatima(the wife and the daughter of our beloved Prophet Muhammad). These four are the Queens of Paradise and they are the role models of the women of all times(or atleast they should be)..and i think you just like all women (muslimat of course u.u) have the chance to reach their status and be among them when the Great Day where there'no shade shall come..

wajazakallahu khayran

waslaam dear brother thank you so much i have learnt alot from your post.. brother i have a question you said "take the example of the four greatest women ever in the eyes of Allah and be ambitious(in a halal way ) and reach their status.." couldn;t understand halal way why you said can you please elaborate it jazakAllah khairan :blackhijab:

muhammad sabri

waslaam dear brother thank you so much i have learnt alot from your post.. brother i have a question you said "take the example of the four greatest women ever in the eyes of Allah and be ambitious(in a halal way ) and reach their status.." couldn;t understand halal way why you said can you please elaborate it jazakAllah khairan :blackhijab:

I'm glad the post has been helpful,alhamdulillah. So what i meant with halal ambition is that many times(not always,but mostly) the ambitions related to the dunya lead to corruption and haram so the ambition i wat talking about is the ambition related to Allah and the akhira,tha ambition of strlugging to be among the best of the best the Day we'll se Allah(swt) inch'Allah :)

wajazakallahu khayran

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Can I change the title of this thread to 'Help: What is the Purpose of Life?' or something along those lines.