QuEsTiOnS

Storm

SiStEr
:salam2:

Ok so I have a couple of questions...here goes:

1) I used to listen to Sami Yusuf but I dont anymore because he uses music. But I've found some of his songs without music, can I listen to them?

2) Can I listen to nasheeds in Ramadan? That means it won't replace recitation or dihkar.

I hope I get some answers.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know abt u sister, that u have stoped listening Sami Yusuf because in his some songs he used music.

Sister music is not allowed not sami yusuf so u can listen to him if his song does not contain music and they are in Islamic coding.

I think its good that u listen nasheeds every time not only in ramadan without replacing it with ur recitation or dihkar of Allah. or regular prayers.

This are only my thoughts with my lil knowledge and lil understanding so please forgive and correct me if anything wrong. Please remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

Storm

SiStEr
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know abt u sister, that u have stoped listening Sami Yusuf because in his some songs he used music.

Sister music is not allowed not sami yusuf so u can listen to him if his song does not contain music and they are in Islamic coding.

I think its good that u listen nasheeds every time not only in ramadan without replacing it with ur recitation or dihkar of Allah. or regular prayers.

This are only my thoughts with my lil knowledge and lil understanding so please forgive and correct me if anything wrong. Please remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

Jazakallah brother :)

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum ooooh i m srry i m srry didnt notice that it was my ignorance pls do forgive me for the sake of Allah.

Jazak Allah Khair.