Quick qestion ...

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

Just wanted to ask about Salaat-ul-haajah... is this prayed in the same method as our daily prayers..? But different niyyat?

Please help me out brothers and sisters. i really need to know

JazakAllah khair
Wassalaam

munawarah

assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

salaatul haajat is performed exactly the same way as normal 2 rakaat salaat.
just make intention of salaatul haajat...thats all

wassalaam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

salaatul haajat is performed exactly the same way as normal 2 rakaat salaat.
just make intention of salaatul haajat...thats all

wassalaam

jazakAllah khair ukhti.
Nafl niyyat right :redface:

Sorry just want to be sure.

munawarah

yes nafl niyyat

(keep asking questions...doesnt matter...rather be safe than sorry right?!

=] wassalaam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
lol... yeah better to be safe than sorry llol :D

JazakAllah khair ukhti for your super duper fast replies.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
SALAAM

Salatul Hajaat

In case of difficulty, illness or of authorized necessity this prayer is read. The beloved Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) had taught this to a blind person who, as soon as he performed it, regained his eyesight. (Tirmizi Shareef Tabrani)

To perform this prayer it is recommended to wear one's best and clean clothes and to perform pleasingly one's ablution (Wudu). Then 2 Rakat Nafil is read in the usual way, after salaam this dua is read:

Allahumma inni as’alooka, wa atawajjahu ilyaka bi-Nabiyyika Muhammad (saw) nabi yir Rahma, ya Rasullulah innee atawajjahu bika ilaa rabbiy fi haaajati hadhihi lituqdaa li, Allahummah fashaffi hu fi.

O Allah! Verily I ask you, and turn to you through your Prophet Muhammad (saw) the Prophet of Mercy, Ya Rasullullah verily I turn towards my Lord through you to my Lord in this need of mine, to fulfill it, O Allah intercede/cure this!

I will sugest to all muslims what ever problem your facing in life.
try to offer this prayer everyday and Allhamdulilah Allhamdulilah you will find out that your problem is solved inshaAllah

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
SALAAM

Salatul Hajaat

In case of difficulty, illness or of authorized necessity this prayer is read. The beloved Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) had taught this to a blind person who, as soon as he performed it, regained his eyesight. (Tirmizi Shareef Tabrani)

To perform this prayer it is recommended to wear one's best and clean clothes and to perform pleasingly one's ablution (Wudu). Then 2 Rakat Nafil is read in the usual way, after salaam this dua is read:

Allahumma inni as’alooka, wa atawajjahu ilyaka bi-Nabiyyika Muhammad (saw) nabi yir Rahma, ya Rasullulah innee atawajjahu bika ilaa rabbiy fi haaajati hadhihi lituqdaa li, Allahummah fashaffi hu fi.

O Allah! Verily I ask you, and turn to you through your Prophet Muhammad (saw) the Prophet of Mercy, Ya Rasullullah verily I turn towards my Lord through you to my Lord in this need of mine, to fulfill it, O Allah intercede/cure this!

I will sugest to all muslims what ever problem your facing in life.
try to offer this prayer everyday and Allhamdulilah Allhamdulilah you will find out that your problem is solved inshaAllah

I thought this dua was specific to the blind sahabi?

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I was hoping that someone stops by and speaks about the fact that this salat is based of off weak hadiths..and that it is *debated* by scholars..because like I said there are no *sahih* hadiths regarding it..and though some say one may do it because it essentially encourages *worship*..others say because it comes from weak sources..we should not commit to it...here are a couple of links speaking of the weakness of the hadiths relating this salat..Inshallah it will be of benefit

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/70295
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/10387

:wasalam: