Quran and Ahadith ...SERIOUS QUESTIONS

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Shukraan Katheeran wa Jazakallahu khayran katheeran for the explanation.

I am very sure it wasnt your intention to cause misunderstandings, I was pointing it out from a different view.

If I have caused anyone to be offended, Aasifah.

Wassalam.

krackpot

slave warrior caged
Qur'an commands us to follow the word of prophet, and we find thse words in Ahadeet therefore AHADEETH=sayings of prophet S.A.W...which are mandatory to follow.

YOU MAY READ SURAH HUJURAT FOR A COMPLETE EXPLANATION ON THIS TOPIC

MUNKAR E HADEETH (one who refuses to accept hadeeth) = KAFIR

our Prophet never said anyhting from his side or kept any word of allah from us... watever he said was from allah. Qur'an and ahadeeth go hand in hand so you cannot take one and leave the other....Quran tell us wat we have to do and hadeeth tells us how we should do it....

all arguements aside we must understand the importance of out books QUR'An anD SIHAH SITTAH....

krackpot

slave warrior caged
:salam2:

My friend point out some imp questions from me and i want answers from u all my brothers and sisters...

1- my friend says that JESUS will never resurrect becoz in QURAN ...it is not written HE will come back...

2-His 2nd question= where is written in QURAN that DAJJAL will come back...

3-ahadith are not the WORD OF GOD so we dont believe...

I myself believes in QURAN and SAHIH ahadith....

if u help me then JAZAKALLAH...

your first and second questions are answered by brothers and i have explaine the third one....

alhamdulillah there is no guidance in anything except Qur'an nd Ahadeeth so hold on to them tightly

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

My friend point out some imp questions from me and i want answers from u all my brothers and sisters...

1- my friend says that JESUS will never resurrect becoz in QURAN ...it is not written HE will come back...

2-His 2nd question= where is written in QURAN that DAJJAL will come back...

3-ahadith are not the WORD OF GOD so we dont believe...

I myself believes in QURAN and SAHIH ahadith....

if u help me then JAZAKALLAH...

Wa'alaykumsalaam,

Is your friend a Muslim?

Wassalaam

rightpath_357

How many threads will be closed because of harsh language?

I'm surprised I came back and found TTI like this. :eek:

Please keep pateince everyone. ;)

JazakAllah Khayran :)

Salam :D