Quran Quran changes hearts:

Cariad

Quran leaves no doubt that Allah :the one true God is the one and only creator:

96. "While Allah has created you and what you make!"
Surat Al Saffat.

62. Allah(the one true God) is the Creator of all things, and He is the Wakil (Trustee, Disposer of affairs, Guardian, etc.) over all things.

63. To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth. And those who disbelieve in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, such are they who will be the losers.

64. Say (O Muhammad
saws.gif
to the polytheists, etc.): "Do you order me to worship other than Allah O you fools ?"
Surat Al Zumer

h), Who created you and those who were before you so that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).
Surat Al Bakarah

Allah (God) bless you.
Dear heart, do you think the Bible is not clear that God is one? It is very clear there is no room for doubt. Or that the One God is the creator of all? There is no room for wriggling on this either. It's very clear. All the prophets said so, I believe some of these prophets are mentioned in the Qur'an with the same message.

This message is not new to Qur'an Jews and Christians knew it already. This makes me think that the Qur'an is talking of pagans in Arabia because only they did not know the One God and they were polytheists.

I wonder if you have ever read the Bible to know how God is portrayed.

Cariad

Why prophet Issa (Jesus) peace be upon him was given those miracles??

At the time of prophet Issa peace be upon him medicine has been developed and they had many brilliant doctors. Allah most glorified gave Issa peace be upon him miracles of giving life and healing the blind to show people the work of Allah which no man can do whatever knowledge and skills he owned. He showed them a clear bright miracles that he was send by Allah ;God.

No, not the reason. Giving of life or healing the blind or lepers was not the primary concern. There was no cure for leprosy or blindness no matter how brilliant the doctors were at that time. Certainly none could raise the dead. Yeshuas' miracles were a sign to the nation of Israel that He was their promised and long awaited Messiah. However, in spite of all of the miracles and signs that Yeshua gave to the nation of Israel and the religious rulers, they rejected their Messiah. They continued to reject the message given to them by Yehuas' disciples and the result occurred in A.D. 70 when the nation was once again taken out of the land and the temple was destroyed just as Yeshua had prophesied. Still, they have no Temple to this day.

So we have miraculous signs but of course there are always people who will disbelieve the signs. Yet, it is these very signs and miracles that bear witness to the truth. Yeshua showed this when he healed the paralytic who was let down through the roof. See the following scripture from the gospel of Matthew 9:1-9.

1 And getting into a boat he crossed over and came to his own city.

2 And behold, some people brought to him a paralytic, lying on a bed. And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Take heart, my son; your sins are forgiven.”

3 And behold, some of the scribes said to themselves, “This man is blaspheming.”

4 But Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said, “Why do you think evil in your hearts?

5 For which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Rise and walk'?

6 But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”-he then said to the paralytic-“Rise, pick up your bed and go home.”

7 And he rose and went home.

Yeshua told the man that his sins were forgiven. The scribes thought this was blasphemy as they thought only God has the power to forgive sins. So to prove that He had the right and the authority to forgive sins on earth, He then performed the miracle saying to the sick man to rise and walk. The miracle confirmed the word and bore witness to the truth of the message that Yeshua was giving. Hope you see what I mean.

a_stranger

Peace dear friend :
I am sure that the bible tells that our creator is one absolutely one with no partner , but the pagans introduced the idea of trinity to spoil the true message . Then hearts are scattered among three instead of the one true creator whom we should worship with sincerity. This is very clear in Quran . Quran is the same message told by all prophets of God :Allah .
With regards

a_stranger

Please read the following with a heart:

"Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me."

Isaiah 46:9

Then read :

"Serve Allah (God), and join not any partners with Him"...

Quran 4:36

a_stranger

It is one message from one God :

"Where can I go from your Spirit: Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day for darkness is as light to you."

Psalm 139:7-12

"Don't you see that Allah (God) knows (all) that is in the between three, but He makes the fourth among them, - nor between five but He makes the sixth, -nor between fewer nor more, but He is in their midst, wheresoever they be; in the end He will tell them the truth of their conduct, on the Day of Judgment. For Allah has full knowledge of all things."

Quran 58:7

Cariad

The trinity doctrine does not imply three gods. It does not imply God has need of any partners or associates. It does not in any way detract from God as the ONE God to be worshipped.

The trinity doctrine was arrived st through many years of scriptural study by early church fathers they were not polytheists. So I don't know what you mean by pagans introducing trinity. There is no other trinity in existence that is the same as the Bible doctrine there are triads of gods to be found but they are not in he same manner as the bible trinity. It is unique in its concept. The trinity as described in the Qur'an bears no resemblance to the Christian trinity. It's this reason you can never understand it because you see a misconception of what it really is. Then Muslims argue against based on this misconception. It is a fruitless exercise and seeing as it's not biblical teaching and believing on it or not has no bearing on our salvation then it's also a waste of time. :)

It's good that you see the Bible states clear that God is one supreme creator. Which is I hope you also agree is what all the prophets taught. This is the bible Christians follow so logically we can only know God as one. All comes from God and to God returns. On that point our holy. Books in agreement But in many others ways the message is very different and the areas where it is very different are for me the most important one which is sin. Obviously for a Christian the Qur'an also has none of what Yeshua taught in many cases it says opposite. That is also stumbling block :)

People were never astray from Gods message because it is still clear and found in the Bible now as it was first sent. The people who were astray were the pagans of your prophets time because they did not accept the message Gid sent, and I believe he was sent to bring them to God. He did good job with them.

The problem I think is many Muslims don't actually understand what Christians believe and they judge and condemn us based on their Islamic misconception of what they are told we believe. I used to think it was something that could be explained and made clear so Muslims would stop seeing Christians as polytheists ( which is very hurtful and wrong) but I don't think it's possible because your misconception on this is too deeply entrenched in your psyche. It becomes like it doesn't matter what we say we believe because you already know it because your Qur'an says it. But that trinity is nothing like the biblical trinity.

We should take time to understand how we both see and understand the same God instead of quibbling over man made doctrine like trinity. We may see God in different way, but then our great and wonderful God is unfathomable to our understanding our minds cannot truly grasp His glory. It does not matter how we each perceive God as God reveals Himself to our understanding, it does not change God. He is our constant, our source of love, life and all that is good.

It's nice talking with you. :) You always explain things well and your faith and love for God is clear to see in all your heartfelt posts. I thank you for that. May God we share bless love and keep you.

Cariad

We all hope and pray to be guided to Gods truth. You know I wonder, if we each pray to God in truth and sincerity why would He not guide us? He loves us ya? So if a soul is loved by God then God would not lead that soul astray. :)

Ahmed Malek

Here are 8 tips that can greatly help anyone learn Quran faster:

1. Block out all distractions. Sit in a quiet spot with no noise to have a calm mind that can help you memorize what you read.
  2. Pick a Surah you like. This is a fantastic way to motivate you to keep moving. Choosing a Surah to which you feel connected is an excellent first step.
  3. Start repeating ayah (verse) by ayah. You read it slowly until you understand the meaning, then you repeat it until you have caught all of the sentences. Ayahs can often be memorized in a 20-minute session.
  4. Use audio aid for pronunciation. The Holy Quran can be memorized by listening to it many times. Keeping audio material with proper pronunciation will help you memorize faster, particularly if Arabic is not your first language.
  5. Get a sense of the rhythm. Listen carefully and then recite the entire passage aloud.
  6. Memorize ayah starting from a single word. Repeat a single ayah word for word at least 5 or 6 times when reading it aloud from the page until it is memorized.
  7. Revise daily. Do not begin memorizing another ayah until you have reviewed the one you have already memorized.
  8. Test yourself. Every now and then, a test is needed to ensure that you have correctly memorized Surah

You can check more tips in my Quran classes Blog