quran in polish language

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Asslam o alaikum

my polish friend has asked me if i could provide her with the Polish translation of quran as she says reading english or german translation is difficult for her, also she cant read it online (she is doing her thesis) , so if anybody could tell me where i can find in Germany the HARD COPY of Quran in POLISH language

w salam.

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum.

I've been searching for a while for a copy you could buy online but I couldn't find anything. Not on ebay or anywhere else. Maybe you could try your local islamic bookshop? If not, then let me know and inshaa Allah I can contact our Polish sister and see if she could work something out inshaa Allah.

I know you said she's doing her thesis now, but inshaa Allah when she's done, you can give her this site: http://www.planetaislam.com/ It's got a variety of excellent articles in Polish mashaa Allah I even checked it out myself and googletranslated it just to make sure that it's okay.

Maha*

Or maybe you could just print out a few important surahs from online Polish Quran. Just a thought.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
asslam o alaikum
and i no nothing about local islamic shops, there is not any masjid here, let alone the islamic shop.

i have given her literature on islam in hard copy that was available with me , but i need HARD COPY of quran in POLISH not soft copy.

w salam