~ Ramadan Gift ~ Just for U ~

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Assalam Alaykum,

This is a Ramadan Gift for all of you here.

Please click on the gift pack.

The Most Beautiful Gift, Please Keep Passing and forwarding............to all our Muslim fellas ......................

Remember me in Your duas.......

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,

You beat me to it, I wanted to post a Ramadan thread! but you got the best one here...Mashaa'Allaah, TabarakaAllaah!!! May Allaah reward you Jannah al firdos and May Allaah grant you good in this world! ameen ya Rab

R2754N

Assalamu alaykum,

jazakallah khayran!!

this is the most valuable gift i've ever gotten!!!
may ALLAH(swt) reward you.

Ron-Kid

Wa iyyakum to all of ya'll

I only shared the link with a box, the actual gift is from ALLAH [swt] that comes to us from the most beloved of all Prophet Muhammad sal Allahu alayhi wassalam :)

Ameen to ur Dua sister IHearIslam, May ALLAH [swt] grant you, your family and every Muslim with Jannatul Firdaus and May ALLAH [swt] provide us with the privilege of Meeting our Prophet Muhammad sal Allahu alayhi wassalam in the hereafter . . . Ameen Ya Azizu Ya Jabbar

Ron-Kid

Ramadan is the month of Blessing and Forgiveness

May you and your family be blessed with smiles, happiness and togetherness

ramadan09.jpg

all4islam

Assalam Alaykum,

This is a Ramadan Gift for all of you here.

Please click on the gift pack.

The Most Beautiful Gift, Please Keep Passing and forwarding............to all our Muslim fellas ......................

Remember me in Your duas.......

Assalamu alikum

jazakallah khair brother it is really wonderful..i love ramadan it is my favourite month :)
i would like to send this through email to my sisters and brothers..

Ron-Kid

Wa iyyakum sister,

Yes, indeed Ramadan is the month to cherish, be blessed and rejoice, may ALLAH grant us the privilege to make most out of it ... Ameen Ya Rabb Al-Alamin

elqouds2020

Assalamu'alaikum!
جزاك الله خير اللهم أرزقنا تلاوته في هذا الشهر الكريم