Ramadan Kareem!

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Assalaamu alaykum

Hey my dear brothers and sisters...... yes we are very near approaching the beautiful month ramadan bith`nillah. The month of mercy no doubt, insha allah ul all make the most of your time as we may not get this chance again. Forgive me if i have wronged any of you.

رمضان كريم
to all of you and your dear families. On this month of ramadan may you fast steadfastly and may your lives be enriched with blessings from the Most Merciful... ameen

attachment.php

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Assalaamu alaykum

During Ramadan, Paradise Opens its Doors, Hell Closes its and Satan's are Chained

Hadith - Ahmad and an-Nasa'i

`Arfajah said "We were with `Utbah ibn Farqad while he was discussing Ramadan. A companion of the Prophet entered upon the scene. When `Utbah saw him, he became shy and stopped talking. The man [the companion] spoke about Ramadan, saying "I heard the Messenger of Allah say during Ramadan:"The gates of Hell are closed, the gates of Paradise are opened, and the devils are in chains. An angel calls out : 'O you who intend to do good deeds, have glad tidings. O you who intend to do evil, refrain, until Ramadan is completed.''

ramadan.jpg

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu my dear brothers and sisters

Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala increase our Eeman and make us steadfast in delivering our duties as Muslims.

wa/salam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu my dear brothers and sisters

Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala increase our Eeman and make us steadfast in delivering our duties as Muslims.

wa/salam

Walaykum Salaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family dear brother.

Ameen to your Du'a'.

Insha'Allaah i hope you are in the best health and state of eemaan.

Alhamdu'Lillaah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

To all my TTI family Ramadan Mubarak. I am going to watch the blessings pour on Earth and rejoice.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

Ramadan Kareen to all my Brothers and Sisters on TTI and around the World. Insh'Allah may Allah make us the ones who make use of this months and take all of it's blessings.......... Ameen..

:wasalam:

tarannumsamir

walekom as salaam, "RAMADAAN KAREEM".
sister,ameen to all ur duas.so nice of u to make duas for all of us,jazakallah khair.
allaH is great,may allah swt bless all of us with mercy and forgive our sins.

Storm

SiStEr
RAMADAN KAREEM

Please remember me in your prayers and may Allah help us complete what we have intended to do.

nori suja'i

Alhamdulillah tonight we starting the taraweh. i did'nt go to the masjid, but praying with my family. one thing that make me sad always during Ramadhan is the memory towards all the ppl that used to passed by my life will lingering more my mind.
(sorry for my poor english).

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

رمضان مبارك

May Allah accept our fasting and forgive our sins insh'Allah!

halah

Assalmu alaiku warahamatu'llah

رمضان مبارك

Happy and bessed Ramadan to you sister and to the TTI family, I pray this Ramadan brings you much joy and Allah blesses you with a place in Jannatul Firdous. I am blessed and happy to have each one of you in my life and I just wanted you all to know that I love you all for the sake of Allah . Take care and remember the rest of the ummah in your duas.:hearts:

saffanah

speak good or silent
Alhamdulillah, ramadhan is coming.
Tomorrow we muslim in Indonesia start to fast Insha Allah.

Ramadhan Mubaraak to all muslim in the world!!!!
May Allah increase our iman and prayers. Amin