Ramadan Mubarak to All!!!

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatu

I know your all thinking its way to early to be wishing everyone Ramadan Mubarak, But i am soo excited that i wanted to be the first one to wish you all the best Ramadan thats very fruitful and full of rewards..

But i got thinking Every Ramadan we leave preparation last minute, i mean spiratual preparation not stocking the fridges lol, we need to get ourselves ready to recieve this huge gift from Allah, this blessed month is an opportunity we all cant fail to benefit from. So what will you do to prepare for it? everyone should ask themselves this....

I know we may not live to see Ramadan but if we yearn for it and prepare for it Allah knows our intentions and we will be rewarded for our intentions InshaAllah :hijabi:

May Allah bless us with the tawfique to take full benefit from this month and reward us ALL for our good works :tti_sister:

:hijabi:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum
ur post was a real shock lol ... but its a beautiful reminder as well jasak Allah
ramadan mubarik to u .... ameen to ur duws
wsalam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Oh sister...your thread threw me *off*..I read the title and IMMEDIATELY..thought *WHAT DAY IS TODAY?!*..for a minute I thought my computer had a mess up and we're in July already and Ramadhan is a couple of weeks away..lol (the mind and it's weird malfunctions..tsk tsk tsk..lol)

Baraka Allaho Feeki sister..and jazaki allah every khair for the kind reminder..

we *should* start planning early..as we never know if we'll be blessed enough to witness it

May it be a month of baraka..and pardon for *all* our brothers and sisters Ameen!

:wasalam:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Masha'Allah sis thats a great reminder :D
wallahi i really can't wait till Ramadan comesss...i'm just soo exciteddd
AMEEN to ur duaz!! :D :D :D :D
Wasalamu alaikum

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:):)

THAT WAS a shock!loooool, but you are right dear ukhti, we should be preparing for it!!! JazakaAllah khairan for this reminder:D:D:D:D:D

Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Lool i wanted to shock and surprise u all lol

Ameen to all the dua's

I know its early but i can officailly say i was the first one to say :SMILY209: RAMADAN MUBARAK to u all LOL :p

:jumpclap::dishes::jumpclap:

Kakorot

may this ramadhaan be truly blessed, with loads of good deeds, (yummy iftar :D) qiyaam. may we benefit from the month and improve, but most importantly may we live to reach it!!

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

may this ramadhaan be truly blessed, with loads of good deeds, (yummy iftar :D) qiyaam. may we benefit from the month and improve, but most importantly may we live to reach it!!

Ameen Ameen Ameen Ya Rabb
:tti_sister:

fada_all

salam alikom

wow in fact time is runing quickly masha allah,jazaki allah ever kahir here and in life after for being a good reminder for all of us

salek

jazakallahu khairun sister for the reminder and wishing. we wish we can have a ramadan ~full of blessings and barakah from allah subhanallahu wataala . i hope we can pray a lot of nafel salah (offcource with fard and wajib),tilawat of quran and lots of zikr, everyday, we pray for the peace and khair on our whole ummah. may our iman be strengthen and we get closer to allah subhanallahu wataala. i really expecting a peaceful ramadan this year.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Me too, I was asking myself are we already in Rajab or Syabaan month!! This is a very good reminder mashAllah.

I pray and make du'a for Allah to grant me and my brothers and sisters in Islam entery into the month of Ramadan with imaan strong and solid like hard rocks and with excellent health and strength, ameen.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
salam alikom

wow in fact time is runing quickly masha allah,jazaki allah ever kahir here and in life after for being a good reminder for all of us

Wa iyak sis i know time moves soo fast before we know it ramadan is over :girl3: so lets take necessary preparations inshaAllah

jazakallahu khairun sister for the reminder and wishing. we wish we can have a ramadan ~full of blessings and barakah from allah subhanallahu wataala . i hope we can pray a lot of nafel salah (offcource with fard and wajib),tilawat of quran and lots of zikr, everyday, we pray for the peace and khair on our whole ummah. may our iman be strengthen and we get closer to allah subhanallahu wataala. i really expecting a peaceful ramadan this year.

Ameen wa iyak sister i wish you the same InshaAllah we can take full benefits if we prepare for it :hijabi:

Me too, I was asking myself are we already in Rajab or Syabaan month!! This is a very good reminder mashAllah.

I pray and make du'a for Allah to grant me and my brothers and sisters in Islam entery into the month of Ramadan with imaan strong and solid like hard rocks and with excellent health and strength, ameen.

Ameen Jaza kallahu khair for your input yes subhanaAllah time moves soo quicky days move to weeks which move very quickly to months i hope we can take full benefit of this ramadan before it dawns on us all of a sudden inshaAllah

:wasalam::hijabi:

ausafa

May Allah Give us respect.......

:astag:
May Allah Give us respect.......of ramadan and give us blessings of roza. AAMMIN!!!!!!!

:salah:

The Muslim Matrimonial(Musmat.com)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Stocking the freezers loOoOoOoOoOoOoll :D :D

I wanted to be the first one to say Mabrook to ya all, u beat me to it lol :D

jazakAllah khair for this reminder! :)

:tti_sister:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

RAMADAN MUBARAK to you all too, i have been thinking about Ramadan too these days. Allahu Akbar, great idea sis. i can't wait ramadan to come insha Allah.:)

wasalam

naaad

mu'minah
As Salaam Alaikum

wow sis! you are living way ahead of us :D
Jazakillah Khair...........
RAMADHAN MUBARAK TO ALL!!!
كل عام وانتم بخير

hey sis, i'll start a thread saying "Eid Mubarak" even before Ramadhan approaches- what say? hahhaha:D

WELL DONE SIS!!! you beat us all...
May ALLAH give us the great opportunity to live Sha'baan and Ramadhan in complete obedience and may HE forgive us and bless us stronger Iman and better health to fulfil all duties with greater vigor!!!

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
As Salaam Alaikum

wow sis! you are living way ahead of us :D
Jazakillah Khair...........
RAMADHAN MUBARAK TO ALL!!!
كل عام وانتم بخير

hey sis, i'll start a thread saying "Eid Mubarak" even before Ramadhan approaches- what say? hahhaha:D

WELL DONE SIS!!! you beat us all...
May ALLAH give us the great opportunity to live Sha'baan and Ramadhan in complete obedience and may HE forgive us and bless us stronger Iman and better health to fulfil all duties with greater vigor!!!

Ameen to your dua's sis well lets not get hasty there i was thinking of doing an Eid Mubarak one at the begining of Ramadan LOL but really i only beat you all to it because i was reading a thread about ramadan tablets so the credit goes to who posted a ramdan related topic first lol

Well i hope its not a one sister race we should all race eachother inshaAllah to good deeds in Ramadan and before bi'idinilLah :hearts:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
***Bump***

:SMILY209: Its Rajab Almost Shaban 1 Month or more to go

I have a Proposal for All TTI users (muslim ofcourse)

Lets Fast as much as we can in these blessed months in preparation for Ramadan :hijabi: OK

Merits of Sha'ban and Rajab

The month of Rajab is one of the sacred months. Observing fasting in that month is a praiseworthy act that entails a great reward. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is reported to have encouraged his companions to observe fasting in the sacred months including the month of Rajab.

Stating the reward of observing voluntary fasting during the month of Rajab, Sheikh `Atiyyah Saqr, former head of Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee, says:

I would like to stress the fact that observing voluntary fasting during the sacred months or Al-Ashhur Al-Hurum, including the month of Rajab, is recommended or mandub. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is reported to have instructed his Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) to observe voluntary fasting in Al-Ashhur Al-Hurum.

He (peace and blessings be upon him) used to urge his Companions to fast three days of every month. Thus, fasting during the month of Rajab is recommended but there is no authentic hadith that indicates that fasting certain days of Rajab, for example the first day, entails a special reward.

Sha`ban is one of the meritorious months for which we find particular instructions in the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad :saw:. It is reported in authentic ahadith that Prophet Muhammad , used to fast most of the month in Sha`ban. These fasts are supererogatory (nafl) and well deserving of reward, for Sha`ban is the month immediately preceding the month of Ramadan. The Prophet mentioned in a hadith, "Rajab is the month of Allah, Sha`ban is my month and Ramadan is the month of the Nation".

1. The blessed companion Anas , reports that Prophet Muhammad :saw:, was asked, "Which fast is the most meritorious after the fasts of Ramadan?" He replied, "Fasts of Sha`ban in honor of Ramadan."

2. The blessed companion Usama ibn Zaid , reports that he asked Prophet Muhammad :saw:: "Messenger of Allah, I have seen you fasting in the month of Sha`ban so frequently that I have never seen you fasting in any other month." Prophet Muhammad :saw:, replied: "That (Sha`ban) is a month between Rajab and Ramadan which is neglected by many people. And it is a month in which an account of the deeds (of human beings) is presented before the Lord of the universe, so, I wish that my deeds be presented at a time when I am in a state of fasting."

3. Ummul Mu'mineen `Aishah (r), says, "Prophet Muhammad :saw:, used to fast the whole of Sha`ban. I said to him, 'Messenger of Allah, is Sha`ban your favorite month for fasting?' He said, 'In this month Allah prescribes the list of the persons dying this year. Therefore, I like that my death comes when I am in a state of fasting.’"

4. In another Tradition she says, "Prophet Muhammad :saw:, would sometimes begin to fast continuously until we thought he would not stop fasting, and sometimes he used to stop fasting until we thought he would never fast. I never saw the Messenger of Allah fasting a complete month, except the month of Ramadan, and I have never seen him fasting in a month more frequently than he did in Sha`ban."

5. In another report she says, "I never saw the Messenger of Allah,:saw: , fasting in a month so profusely as he did in the month of Sha`ban. He used to fast in that month leaving only a few days, rather, he used to fast almost the whole of the month."

6. Ummul-Mu'mineen Umm Salamah (r), says: "I have never seen the Messenger of Allah :saw: fasting for two months continuously except in the months of Sha`ban and Ramadan."