Ramadan Mubarak

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam Walaikum,

Ramadan Mubarak to you and your loved ones. May God help us fast it, pray its nights, recite the Quran and pay the Zakah.
( I copied this from a very righteous and brillant brother)

When I logged on this morning I noticed I am the top poster on tti. I am amazed.

Let me put this is terms to put a smile on the faces of all my Muslim brothers and sisters:

On a Salafi website...the top poster is a female. What about that. Muslim men respect Muslim women. Muslim women are encouraged to think and share thoughts. I want all the doubters of Islamic liberation to understand there is no oppression in Islam. This is the real thing.

And I want to thank everyone for reading my thought.

May Allah subhana talla reward each and everyone of you.

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu sis hope you and the family are doing well by the grace of the knower of the visible and invisible . I too wish you and the rest of tti members nice ramadhan may ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH MAKE US THOSE WHO HE DESCRIBES AS Thy single-minded slaves .

سُوۡرَةُ صٓ

قَالَ رَبِّ فَأَنظِرۡنِىٓ إِلَىٰ يَوۡمِ يُبۡعَثُونَ (٧٩) قَالَ فَإِنَّكَ مِنَ ٱلۡمُنظَرِينَ (٨٠) إِلَىٰ يَوۡمِ ٱلۡوَقۡتِ ٱلۡمَعۡلُومِ (٨١) قَالَ فَبِعِزَّتِكَ لَأُغۡوِيَنَّهُمۡ أَجۡمَعِينَ

Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time ... and remember that time waits for no one. . .

Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present!

fatma_said

:salam2:
Alhamdulilah allah has allowed us to reach ramadan. Surely we have seen many and heard about countless who have died before having the chance to fast ramadan. May allah allow us to be of those who benefit from this blessed month. AMIN

ansari

STRANGER...

:D :D :D RAMADAN MUBARAK :D :D :D
Fireworks-05-june.gif
Fireworks-02-june.gif
Fireworks-01-june.gif
Fireworks-07-june.gif

firework14.gif

Aapa - TTI new top poster ...:SMILY288:

Fireworks-08-june.gif

firewrk3.gif

Fireworks-10-june.gif

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I just finished viewing My Name is Khan. An Indian film that is very sensitive to issues faced by American Muslims. The portrayal of most Muslim characters is positive. My sons told me it was the Bollywood version of Forest Gump. It celebrates Muslim men and women.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum...:D

*yaaaaaaaaay* you're our new TOP poster:D woot, wooot, wooot!!! :)

Great thoughts....mashaAllaah, tabarakaAllaah!!

I want all the doubters of Islamic liberation to understand there is no oppression in Islam.
That I agree with 100%.....I am glad to be a Muslim woman. It's a great blessing alhamdulillaah!!

I just finished reading a book called *women in Islam* and subhanaAllaah, the more I read it the more I appreciated being a Muslimah! alhamdulillaah,

RAMADAN MUBARAK.....
Stay blessed,

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to all!

Assalaam Walaikum,

Ramadan Mubarak to you and your loved ones. May God help us fast it, pray its nights, recite the Quran and pay the Zakah.
( I copied this from a very righteous and brillant brother)

When I logged on this morning I noticed I am the top poster on tti. I am amazed.

Let me put this is terms to put a smile on the faces of all my Muslim brothers and sisters:

On a Salafi website...the top poster is a female. What about that. Muslim men respect Muslim women. Muslim women are encouraged to think and share thoughts. I want all the doubters of Islamic liberation to understand there is no oppression in Islam. This is the real thing.

And I want to thank everyone for reading my thought.

May Allah subhana talla reward each and everyone of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:

Alhamdulillah!

Thank you my sister!

~Salam Ramadhan kariim Al Mubarak to you and your family too!

And

~Salam Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to all my family in Islam!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Manaal_e_Afghan

Wa alaikum as Salam wr wb
Ramadan Mubarak To You too Sister
(Yesterday i copied a Ramadan greeting dua from some other sister and then a very good Teacher told me not to be copy cat ,and i should use my mind to think and do something creative or to write a beautiful dua on my own )

Lolz

JazakAllahu Khair
Your username (Aapa) seems very apna apna lolz

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Ramadan Mubarak to everyone :D:D:D
and wow wow wow :D :lol: mashallah congrtz sis on bcumin da top poster :D :D lol
walikumsalam.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

Sobahnallah sister did you really break akhi mabsoot's record:D.MABROOOOK on that.and HAppy Ramadhan:)i should check it out lolzz