Ramadhan Mubarak!

BegumRehana

:salam2:

A Blessed Month is Casting its Shadow Upon Us, A Night of this Month is Better than a Thousand Months..Bear with Patience for the sake of Ar-Rahman. A Continuous Training to Strengthen our Imaan. Glory be to Allah Who Sent Ramadhan as a Mercy to Mankind. Its a Purification of our soul, our heart, and our mind. With the Most Sincere Devotion and Love we Fast To Be Cleansed and Free from Sins of the Past! RAMADHAN MUBARAK!

May All bless you and your family with Love and Happiness and May all your du'as be accepted. May Allah accept your Tauba, Grant you Rahmat and Bless you with Barqat! Ameen.

Wish you all my brothers and sisters a meaningful and prosperous ramadhan, let's give our time to Allah SWT and boost our Imaan, let's always remember that the gates of Pardise are open and the gates of Hell are closed, SubhanAllah, let's build and increase on our Taqwa, Patience and Generosity! Let's take advantage of this very very Blessed Month :)

mahaseeb

Asalamaulikum...
Ramadan mubarak to every one...
Just had today first tarawih..... alhamdulillah...
may allah bless every one with the blessings of every one... ameen
Jazakalla hu khaur
Abdul Haseeb

ateeqah

Assalamaulikum...
Ramadan mubarak to brothers and sisters
May Allah guide and assist all muslims in this blessed month

SETTING niyat
UPGRADE emaan
DOWNLOAD sabr
UPLOAD efforts
DELETE sins
REMOVE anger
UPDATE doa’
TOP UP ilm

ateeqah

Ramadan mubarak to brothers and sisters
May Allah guide and assist all muslims in this blessed month

SETTING niyat
UPGRADE emaan
DOWNLOAD sabr
UPLOAD efforts
DELETE sins
REMOVE anger
UPDATE doa’
TOP UP ilm

:hijabi:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Ramadan-Mubarak-B.gif

:SMILY259:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Ahlan wasahlan ya Ramadhan★!

:ma:

Salam Ramadhan Al Mubarak !!!
2njg7bc.gif

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you and your family
and All My Family In Islam.
Thank you,
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
assalamualaikum wr wb!
ramadhan mubarak to all hea :)
May Allah bless us all, and shower mercy on us ...
let us try our level best to control our nafs this ramadhan (AMEEEN) :)

Rebaz

Happy ramadan everyone! Hope you all make it through with patience, 2 hours left in Sweden to break it.

muslimshabs

Asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters...

Ramadhan_Mubarak_2.jpg

Ramadhan Mubarak to whole of the muslim ummah...
Abu Huraira related that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Whoever fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. Whoever prays during the nights in Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. And he who passes Lailat al-Qadr in prayer with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven (Bukhari, Muslim).

Abu Huraira related that Rasulullah said: If anyone omits his fast even for one day in Ramadan without a concession or without being ill, then if he were to fast for the rest of his life he could not make up for it (Bukhari).

Abu Huraira related that the Prophet said: Allah the Majestic and Exalted said: "Every deed of man will receive ten to 700 times reward, except Siyam (fasting), for it is for Me and I shall reward it (as I like). There are two occasions of joy for one who fasts: one when he breaks the fast and the other when he will meet his Lord" (Muslim).

Abu Huraira related that Rasulullah said: Many people who fast get nothing from their fast except hunger and thirst, and many people who pray at night get nothing from it except wakefulness (Darimi).

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Ramadhan Mubarak to all my dear Muslim brothers and sisters and may Allah show His endless Mercy and Forgivness upon all of us in this blessed month. Ameen summa ameen

[yt]8X96unf18NE&feature=related[/yt]

Shak78

Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah accept your fasts, listen to your dua's. Only 8 hours till I break the fast here in California.