Rare islamic pic must see

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)

subhanaAllah azeem...mashaAllah, they had REALLY loooong graves! wow!
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

That video is very doubtful in the least, and I would go as far as saying it is baatil (false) with firm conviction. Just because people venerate these graves and make such claims, it doesn't make them truthful. There is dispute about the death of many individuals, and you find for example, the people of innovation setting up a "grave" for this person in one country, and then another grave for the same person in another? The shi`a and soofees are professionals at this, following none other than the Jews and Christians. The only Prophet's grave that we're certain about is that of our Prophet Muhammad, sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam.

How to make a mockery of Islam:

add together fake pictures. introduce an arab singer in the background. couple him with a chorus for effect. run the pictures and make false claims.

mostly teenagers who never paid any interest in islam before, will start to think this is the truth.

i once heard a scholar speak on a saudi arabian channel. he said none of the graves of the prophets are known except for Hadhrat Muhammad pbuh.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum!

oo00ps! Iam NOW having daubts! jazakaAllah khairan brothers and sisters for QUESTIONING this Video, I did NOT know most of that! astaqfuruAllah azeem.
Allah hafiz ALL of you NOW and ALWAYS:)

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I dont know who made the video ,but the nasheed doesnt go with it at all ,its a nasheed about wife ..

waaleikum salam

Robab

daughter of Adam
what happens????

Aslam o alicom.
dear sisters and brohters it is very difficult to judge true and false(fake) why people give that things in islam.they do not have fear allah. it is true that many ummat have long height.but their graves are available?? i do not know.when we take many things in youtube then there r many things which r true and false.how can we judge it is true and it is false.:astag::SMILY309:

Muslimz

Allahisenough4me
Aslam o alicom.
dear sisters and brohters it is very difficult to judge true and false(fake) why people give that things in islam.they do not have fear allah. it is true that many ummat have long height.but their graves are available?? i do not know.when we take many things in youtube then there r many things which r true and false.how can we judge it is true and it is false.:astag::SMILY309:
That is all what this world is meant for.There are people who donot fear Allah and dont even have a belief of his existance. Allah has made this world as a test and obviously when this is a test obstacle are bound to exist. Allah has given us life and has guided a few and mislead the others so you can't question this its Allah's wish, actually command. We should judge it as true or false in the light of knowledge.