Razwana Introduction

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
asalaam alikum my name is razwana...
I came accross dis website and mashallah its brilliant. may allah swt help u an help all who benefit from it insha-allah..

i am muslim sister from uk, i would lyk to learn more about my deen and insha-allah this site and my brothers and sisters will help me.
Only recently i have been practicing islam and allahdulillah i will neva turn back. I thank allah swt for guideing me to the straight path. insha-allah he will show every1 the beatiful way...

There is no god but allah swt and prophet muhammed :saw: is his messenger...may allah shower his peace and blessings on him 4 eva and eva...

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Wa Alaykum Salaam

Welcome sister, mash'allah you have a very beautiful name....
Hope to hear more from you.. Insha'Allah

Salaam
Sister Nooriah

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
salaam sister nooriah..

thank u sister,mashallah u also have beautiful name...
'Noor' light of allah swt... its beautiful

This website is brilliant, i learn new things everytime...inshaallah it wil make my faith stronger..

hope to hear more from u..

salaam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
salaam every1..

i have a question and hope some1 can help me...i have a non muslim friend who would lyk to read the english translation of the quran...

would it be ok if i give her one or best if she buys one herself??
I talk to her about islam and she wants to learn more...inshaallah allah swt guides her to the straight path...

salaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam

Welcome to the website sister,

Well you can give her one, thats not a problem! Infact, it might be better to buy her one as a gift. InshaAllah, and there will be a lot of reward for you if you do that.

Depending on where you are, there are certainly some mosques that give our free Islamic literature. In Central London, Regents Park Mosque has free Islamic literature such as the Quran in different languages.

I recommend :The Noble Quran translated by Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan

You can read it for free here>
http://www.ummah.net/what-is-islam/quran/neindex.htm

Also, feel free to tell her about this website, there are good introductory videos and articles which she can find beneficial. And inshaAllah if she has any questions, we will do our best to help.

Wasalam.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
salaam

thanku brother, inshaallah i will defintly tell all my friends about this site..

I talk to her about islam and alhamdulillah she listens and takes it all in but she has misconceptions about islam...mostly about terrorism..

I hope she can learn the truth about islam and benefit from reading the quran...i will buy her the quran. Inshallah allah swt guides her to the truth..

I only know her through wrk so im not sure if der are any masjids around where she lives...but i wil try and help her as much as i can in understanding islam the best way inshaallah..

thanku brother waslaam..

AishaR

Wa alaykum Salam

Thank you Mabsoot for that link to the Quran. Can I ask you a question? I know this may sound really silly but do I need to perform wudu before reading the quran online??

Thank you fo your help in advance

Aisha

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
salaam sister aishaR

I dont tink its silly to ask. If we dont ask well neva no.
Im not sure if we need to perform wudu before reading quran on line, but i tink its best to.

Allah's Messenger said, The key to Paradise is prayer
and the key to prayer is cleanliness (Ablution).

Tirmidhi, Transmitted Ahmad, Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah

salaam

AishaR

Wa alaykum Salam

Thank you for guiding me sister Razwana. I thought it would be best but wanted to make sure.

Salam

Aisha

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

Firstly, there is no shame or embarrasment when asking questions pertaining to Islam. We all must learn, and i believe you have a very good question sister.

You need Wudhu to Read the Arabic Quran, which is called "al Mushaf"

But, you can read Quran online or on Computer.. because you are not touching the noble Qur'an itself.

And Allah knows best.

wasalam

AishaR said:
Wa alaykum Salam

Thank you Mabsoot for that link to the Quran. Can I ask you a question? I know this may sound really silly but do I need to perform wudu before reading the quran online??

Thank you fo your help in advance

Aisha

Assalamo Alaikoum
First i have to say "La Haya' Fi Adiinne" ie there is no shame when it depend to religion
About your question Allah says in the Quran :
"Most surely it is an honored Quran, In a book that is protected.
None shall touch it save the purified ones.
"
Sourate The Great Event "Al-Waqqiâ'" N°56verses 77,78,79
So do as brothers and sisters told you. And you can learn it i think online without Wudu'
salam