Reality in Palestine!!!

leb_amira99

This is a very sad and realistic view of what is going on in Palestine!!! This is gory and contains a lot of pictures.<<<<WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

[yt]Bzg-lnJRHJ4[/yt]

MAY :Allah: BLESS US ALL!

karen

sallam alaikum
Gosh im not a hate person but the more i see these things the more i become to hate these real terrorists they r kiling inocent people. i never knew there was so much of this going on..lately this sight has being showing more trueths and i think the more people show these videos the more people will come to know the trueth.
WS sister karen

leb_amira99

salaam sister!
I understand exactly what you mean and enshallah there will peace in both palestine and lebanon. Let others know of this video and for them to send the same message.
WaSalaam sister Dina

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil (Ameen):bananabb2in:

:jazaak: for sharing the video sis.

All our Du`as are with the brothers and sisters!

:wasalam: :D

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
The UN is a joke. Its not even "democratic".. Its just used to push the little states around, whilst those who are the permanent members of the security council can simply veto and in the UN they normally pressurise other poor countries (who rely on their economic aid packages) to join them.

The US and UK are not what they seem! "Freedom and Justice" should be universal values.... not just for the rich and wealthy who make profits from the wars.. and dont send their kids into the wars they make.

This is how videos are added:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207

Oem Soufiane

JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD!!!!!

Assalamu aleikum warahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

This video should be spread worldwide on all national tv stations, but we all know that wont happen, and no, i do not think that all jews and disbelievers should be killed, when they are living in peace with us, It's not in the quran, the neighbour of our prophet sal allahu aleihi wa salaam was a jew, and he brought him food and visisted him when he was sick, we have to make dawah and violence doesn't help, BUT in this case in palestine there is a war going on, we do not need to sit back and wait for the opressors to go away, because they won't. THIS VIDEO IS A MESSAGE TO ALL OF US, especially our brothers. In our umma there are some people who consider bombings here in the west as jihad, but our brothers and sisters in palestine need us there, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE brothers, get your things and go help the palestinians there for the sake of our brothers and sisters and above all for Allah, Jihad jihad jihad! bombings here won't change anything in the situation here, not positivly in either case, our brothers and sisters in palestine need our help. Wallahi, my heart really cries about this video. I love you all, my brothers and sisters for the sake off Allah swt.

majedtronix

salam alikom

allah yansoor islam wa almoslemeen.
fi lbnan wa falesteen wa iraq wa akhwana eli yo harbo fi sebeel allah wa allah yansooroon.

ps. i cannot see the pics why?