Really Emotional Story of the Mercy of Muhammad (Rasulallah SAW)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh my dearest respected brothers adn sisters in Islam. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I'm actually going to be really busy in the next couple of weeks, since I have exams, cramming up an extreme amount of schoolwork, and since I have to push myself further in doing Ebadah to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla (like trying to atain Piety, and also, I'm trying to start doing Nafl Sawm, AKA "Roza" (< for the South Asian brothers and sisters :D), Inshallah).

I'm also trying to make more Dawah, Inshallah. I'm trying to give a lot of Dawah to my one teacher at my school, Wallahi, she's the BEST teacher and I admire her character and personality a lot, so that is why I'm trying to make Dawah videos and brochures to give to her (as well as a few farewell gifts), and May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla open her heart to Islam. Ameen.
Please make dua to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, oh my brothers and sisters, that I have the financial needs (sicne I'll need a lot of money for my material, such as DVD roms, crystal CD cases, etc.) and so I may support for his cause even more (Inshallah). May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla reward and bless all of you with his never ending blessings and treasures, Ameen. :)

And so basically, I'm pretty much busy, but I'll try my best to visit here every now and then, and post at times (when I have the time). I'm sorry if I haven't responded to any of your PM's and/or Visitor Messages. I'll try to find the time, Inshallah. :)

But anyway brothers and sisters, this is one small video that I made about the Mercy of Rasulallah (SAW), intended 1,274,899.99999 % for Dawah and for Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla's cause. It was actually a response to the stupid video, "Muslim Demographics," to educate people about Islam, but my video hasn't reached "Top Hits" (meaning 1,000-45,000 views atleast :D), but Inshallah it will. :)

I'll also try to make the video better, like put subtitles, and then use this as part of my one Dawah DVD that I want to make, Inshallah. :)

[yt]z9g97Dd6X9Y[/yt]

Please comment on this video, Inshallah. Jazakumullahu Kyr wa Barakumullahu Feek my brothers and sisters. :)
And to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla belongs all Praise.

ummsami89

What a story

Maashallah. Subhanallah. What a story. very touching to the heart. Jazakallahkhair brother for sharing this video.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: subhanaAllah that was so touching it almost left me with tears
May Allah bless brother Billal Assad and you for sharing it with us
jazakallahu khaiyr brother
:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WaAlaikum Assalaam warahmatuAllah wabarakatuh dear akhi:D
MashaAlla, it's truely a tauching story! our Rasool SalaAllahu Alahi wasalam was the most compationate of us. JazakaAllah khairan for sharing this with us for for spreading the truth. May Allah help you on this path and make you one of those who are blessed with Al-jannah.Ameen ya rab.
ps. I was wondering why the video is skipping parts, are you still editting it?
Allah hafiz now and always:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu saalam wa rahmatullah wa baarakatuhu my dearest brother Abdul Hasib.

I hope Inshallah Allah is keeping you and protecting you,and that you are in the best state of heath and iman with Allahs mercy.Ameen.

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with us this touching and beautiful video about mercy and love of our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s towerd all creations.May Allah reword you brother for your effort,now and always Inshallah:).:tti_sister:

Inshallah we will keep your teacher in our duas.May Allah subhan we teal guide her to Islaam.Ameen.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you my dear brother

:wasalam: