Recitation by me from (Surat Al emran)

khalid85

Qari
Salam brothers and sisters,

As I promised some of you that I will do another recitation and consider the kind of effects used.. this is a recitation from surat alemran.

Hope you like it inshallah..

listen from HERE.

If you have any commets or advice for me to improve my recitation, please feel free to write it down.

Jazakom Allah Khair

ws

Khalid

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam

MashaAllah, to be honest, I was kinda skeptical that it would sound good or have good tajweed.

But, it is very nice. Allah help you and increase you an all of us in knowledge. amin

Glad to have you on the website bother. You can upload the file as mp3 attahment too, that way if te other website ever goes down etc, inshaAllah it be kept here.

wasalamu alaykum

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,
Dear khaled,

Tabaraka Allah,Very sweet recitation Machallah,
I which that your next post will be the recitation of Sourat Al Furquan from vers 61 till the end (verse 77).

Jazak Allah Khir,
:wasalam:

Steve940

:salam2:

:allahuakbar:

Wonderful job brother masha'allah it sounds very nice alhamdulilah.

Of course it is up to you, but I would like to see you continue making recitations like this if it isn't too much of a bother on you.

Jazakallah khair

khalid85

Qari
Jazakum Allah Khair brothers and sisters..

I am very glad that you all liked it.. thank you very much alll .. and thanks 'Ya Mabsoot' for visiting my thread. I will inshallah upload my recitations using the upload feature on the website, I am not too sure if the uploading size is limited or not? can you please tell me brother mabsoot? usually my files are a bit large in size because the quality are set to high. So, hopefully its unlimited so i can upload my files from now on inshallah.

Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,
Dear khaled,

Tabaraka Allah,Very sweet recitation Machallah,
I which that your next post will be the recitation of Sourat Al Furquan from vers 61 till the end (verse 77).

Jazak Allah Khir,

there you go brother, I recorded it just now.. you can download it from HERE, Inshallah you will like it.. dont forget to make duaa for me brother.. :)

Thank you all...

Khalid

AAminAA

Amatullah

Masha'Allah brother, what a nice voice , may Allah reward you for beautifull reciting His book. Ameen! Keep up going ! Ur reminde me so much of Said Al Ghamdi . If there is more, it would be nice to have here.

AdamMuslim

Jazakum Allah Khair brothers and sisters..

I am very glad that you all liked it.. thank you very much alll .. and thanks 'Ya Mabsoot' for visiting my thread. I will inshallah upload my recitations using the upload feature on the website, I am not too sure if the uploading size is limited or not? can you please tell me brother mabsoot? usually my files are a bit large in size because the quality are set to high. So, hopefully its unlimited so i can upload my files from now on inshallah.

there you go brother, I recorded it just now.. you can download it from HERE, Inshallah you will like it.. dont forget to make duaa for me brother.. :)

Thank you all...

Khalid

Subhan Allah, Macha Allah, Tabaraka Allah, :ma:
Baraka Allah fik dear brother khaled,
It was really great,
اللّهم بارك له و بارك فيه,
اللّهم زدهُ علما

muna

ابنة الاسلام
ASA//

MashaAllah..Akhii prais Allah 4 da beautiful voice he's given yo.."BarakaAllah feeka Wa FatahaAllah lisanak""May allah SW bless yo n yor Family"

Waslam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

what software do you use for recording? and how to get similar echo effect? I have Sound forge and Creative Wave studio,

inshaAllah i will look into having bigger mp3s, probably something to do in future website update.

khalid85

Qari
assalamu alaykum

what software do you use for recording? and how to get similar echo effect? I have Sound forge and Creative Wave studio,

inshaAllah i will look into having bigger mp3s, probably something to do in future website update.

WS brother,

I already replied to your PM. :)

Khalid