Recomended for healing doubts and bad thoughts

pcozzy

:salam2:

Allah even ordered the Messenger (peace be upon him) to seek refuge from the suggestions of the devils and from having them present with him.

وَقُلْ رَبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ
وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ أَنْ يَحْضُرُونِ

And say: My Lord! I seek refuge in You from suggestions of the evil ones. And I seek refuge in You, my Lord, lest they be present with me”
(al-Muminoon 98-99).

This invocation is asking that we don’t fall prey to what they whisper to us and we do not follow such whispers up. Allah has ordered us to seek refuge in Him from the Satanic enemy from which there is no other escape, since he does not accept acts of kindness and courtesy. He only desires the destruction of humans due to his enmity for them.

Ibn Katheer, in his commentary to the Quran, states
This means to seek shelter in Allah and to adhere to Him
in the face of any possible evil. The meaning of “I seek
refuge in Allah from the outcast Satan,” is to seek shelter
in the protection of Allah from the outcast Satan, such
that he will not harm one in one’s religion or worldly life.
[It is seeking refuge in Allah such that] Satan shouldnot
prevent one from doing what one has been ordered to do
or to push one to do some act that one has been prohibited
to do. Verily, Satan does not turn from the person except
through the aid of Allah. The devils from among the
humans can be dealt with in a kind fashion, as has been
ordered by Allah. And this kind treatment may stop them
from the evil that they plan on doing. But such bribery
will not work with the devils from among the jinn because
they are a different type of creation. He does not accept
bribes nor is he affected by kind behavior. This is because
he is evil by nature. The only source that can help one
against him is his Creator.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) would often seek refuge in the Lord from Satan, in different ways and on many different occasions. After the opening invocation of the prayer he used to say, “I seek refuge in Allah, the Hearer, the Knower, from the accursed Satan and from his ‘puffing up, ‘spitting,’ and ‘evil suggestion.“’ The four compilers of the Sunan related that hadith. These words are interpreted in the following manner: puffing up’ means death by strangling’; ‘"sputtering"’ means pride; and the latter refers to poetry.

The Jinn have no power over the pious worshippers of Allah - Dr. Umar Sulaiman Al-Ashqar
pdf book: [The World of the Jinn and Devils, translated by Jamaal Zarabozo, Al-Basheer Publications and Translations 1998]

insha Allah this assists brothers and sisters for I have found this to be effective. To me, as a muslim, if Allah tells the prophet PBUH, to make duaa then how as a muslim can I deny the blessings and virtue of it. Subhan-Allah wa Alhamdulillah.

:wasalam: