relatively new convert

SisinIslam

Salam all
I am a relatively new convert (In UK), havent yet told family or friends , neither have I talked to any other other muslims ( as mother would probably get very mad if she ever found out that i am a muslim and throw me out of the house( I am a student ) and I wouldnt have anywhere to go, this is beacause 'we' are christian and we go to church -for me not out of choice ( she would never accept that I wouldnt want to go to church) as worshiping jesus in no way pleasing to Allah.
.would be really good to talk to to any sisters or brothers about islam:) I would really like to thank everybody for the kind welcomes , they ae much appreciated
your sister in Islam
:tti_sister:.

jamilgame

hey sis,

Londons like 15% muslim so 1 in every 9 or 10 here is Muslim so you'll find plenty of sisters to support you, just visit a mosque and insh'allah you'll find some sisters there.

Jamil

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Salam all
I am a relatively new convert (In UK), havent yet told family or friends , neither have I talked to any other other muslims ( as mother would probably get very mad if she ever found out that i am a muslim and throw me out of the house( I am a student ) and I wouldnt have anywhere to go, this is beacause 'we' are christian and we go to church -for me not out of choice ( she would never accept that I wouldnt want to go to church) as worshiping jesus in no way pleasing to Allah.
.would be really good to talk to to any sisters or brothers about islam:) I would really like to thank everybody for the kind welcomes , they ae much appreciated
your sister in Islam
:tti_sister:.

Assalam Aleikum sister in Islam,
Welcome to big family of more than 1.6 billion muslims in the world.
I understand situation when somebody become a muslim, got challenges to face from telling the family. Wot about telling your Dad who said Islam in good?

3:54

:salam2:

Welcome to Islam sister!!

I suggest you visit www.islamreligion.com it is a very informative source for new muslims and old ones too..

Again welcome, and if you have any questions do not be shy to ask!

:wasalam:

Ashrafali

asslamu alaikum

Dear sis,
you are great sis. u realise the truth by the grace of Almighty Allah..God bless u........i can understand ur situation...being a normal man...i cannot give any great advice...what i feel go through ur family step by step & try to make friendship with Muslim Family...if something happend u can rely. & one thing u mentioned that worshiping jesus in no way pleasing to Allah. So ur hearts rejects jesus is god...& agrees that he is a messenger of god..thats enough for almighty allah ..he knows everything. onething sis i luv new converts becoz they are clean from all the sin that they have done before ......as a New born Baby...please sister include me in ur prayer.. As i am frm india...i cannt help directly..even though if u have anything plz mail me on ashrafali0015*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!. allah afiz

meer suhail

ILM seeker

MASHALLAH sis
i would like to congrat u ,,,,
and welcome to this wonderful community ,

Allah says in Quran .
4:125. And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allâh (i.e. follows Allâh’s religion of Islâmic Monotheism); and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer )..........

Soldier at ur service SIS

s 091

hi

:SMILY206: Hi sister and welcome to TTI. would be happy to talk anytime if you ever have a question to ask if I can help will try best to do so. :hijabi:

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
First of all congratulations on embracing the Deen, may Allah make you firm and make everything easy for you. Although i cannot speak from experience, it must be very difficult to break the news to your parents, may Allah soften their hearts to Islam. Instead of adopting a direct approach, may be you can stimulate some thoughts, some that you know they will agree with but don't mention the word 'Islam'; in this way they may be more ready to talk on an 'ethical' basis. But Allahu'alem. There are plenty of brothers and sisters in London, although i would say Birmingham is much better :)
Wassalaam