Remedy for every Disease

abdul Qadir

remember death
:salam2:

Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) reported that he heard Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) as saying: Nigella seed is a remedy for every disease except death. [Sahih Muslim : Book 26 Kitab As-Salam, Number 5489]

Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) as saying: There is no disease for which Nigella seed does not provide remedy. [Sahih Muslim : Book 26 Kitab As-Salam, Number 5490]

nigella seed = black seed
180px-Nigella_Sativa_Seed2.jpg

:wasalam:

hafz

Jazakallahkhair , for the reminder the muslim ummah is at a loss for though they know the hadith they do not have faith in it.
http://www.sapulse.com/new_comments.php?id=152_0_1_0_M11

Very few people use it because it actually does cure everything.Studies were done with people on the last stages of cancer , they were given 1 tspn mixed with honey 3x aday most were completely cured .I was trying to find the link but couldnt .
My own son even Great Ormond st. hospital gave up on and gave him 3 weeks to live ,was cured by black seed oil.He used to have 10 medicines 3 x daily .Along with nebulisers etc .Even his uncurable epilesy was cured .Slowly I weaned him off all the doctors medication completely.I did it without the Doctors consent they were not too happy.
Muslims have forgotten the teachings of their beloved Prophet Muhammed (s.a), with it have lost all wisdom and proper understanding of the religion

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Alhamdulilah, can i just ask what was the doctors response to this after he got cured, im assuming they were shell shocked.

Alhamdulilah and Jazakallhu Khayrun for sharing

Wasalam

Very few people use it because it actually does cure everything.Studies were done with people on the last stages of cancer , they were given 1 tspn mixed with honey 3x aday most were completely cured .I was trying to find the link but couldnt .
My own son even Great Ormond st. hospital gave up on and gave him 3 weeks to live ,was cured by black seed oil.He used to have 10 medicines 3 x daily .Along with nebulisers etc .Even his uncurable epilesy was cured .Slowly I weaned him off all the doctors medication completely.I did it without the Doctors consent they were not too happy.
Muslims have forgotten the teachings of their beloved Prophet Muhammed (s.a), with it have lost all wisdom and proper understanding of the religion

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Subhanallah!! Black see is truly powerful!! May we all take heed inshallah and benefit from it, Ameen!:hijabi:

abdul Qadir

remember death
jazakaAllah

jazakaAllah for your story and i pray for your son and your family and the whole ummah to have good health ....... Allah has commanded us many times in Quran to obey Him and His prophet :saw: ..... so its a loss if we dont believe in what the prophet :saw: has commanded us e.g use of black seed, honey, miswak, henna ... etc as medicine

:wasalam:

Jazakallahkhair , for the reminder the muslim ummah is at a loss for though they know the hadith they do not have faith in it.
http://www.sapulse.com/new_comments.php?id=152_0_1_0_M11