Resist temptation!!!!!!!!!

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum,

May Allah The Most Merciful and The Guide guide us through the right path. Ameen. I hope all of you help me as you people are my seniours and hence much more experienced. I love Allah Alhamdullillah and i want to follow the right way. I feel weird talking about this but you see i have to. Ill be turning 15 years old this month Inshallah. I go to a school of my nationality where there are non-muslims as well. A normal private school. I hate but you see i always get excited when boys are around. I feel so tempted to act smart infront of them:astag: and i really hate it. Alhamdullillah i have been able to control my temptation and i dont look up unless they themselves ask for something. Sometimes i feel so lonely when all my friends will be chatting with them and i will be sitting down with my work. I never talk to them either. Many approach me but i just avoid them and go away and i feel like...oh no i was rude!!!!! I love Allah and fear Him so Alhamdullillah i keeep quite. Am i doing right or am i being stupid? I know people will call be a boringgggggg girl from inside but i have to resist!! Allah help me. Am i being rude or being stupid????Plsssssssss advice. May Allah reward all of you and Guide you through the right path.

Wassalaamalaikum:girl3:

Living Soul

:salam2:

sister I pray for your eman and success in your studies. Sister you are doing the right thing by not mixing up with the boys. Wallahi sister if ou do that then this will make the Satan easy to trap you any time. At the moment he is trying to convince you to have chit chat with the boys by making you feel that you are boring. No sister you are not boring at all instead you are resisting what is forbidden by Shariah. And I praise you for that. When you feel alone try to recite something and feel the company of Allah SWT. May Allah make things easy for you Ameen.

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalaamalaikum,

May Allah The Most Merciful and The Guide guide us through the right path. Ameen. I hope all of you help me as you people are my seniours and hence much more experienced. I love Allah Alhamdullillah and i want to follow the right way. I feel weird talking about this but you see i have to. Ill be turning 15 years old this month Inshallah. I go to a school of my nationality where there are non-muslims as well. A normal private school. I hate but you see i always get excited when boys are around. I feel so tempted to act smart infront of them:astag: and i really hate it. Alhamdullillah i have been able to control my temptation and i dont look up unless they themselves ask for something. Sometimes i feel so lonely when all my friends will be chatting with them and i will be sitting down with my work. I never talk to them either. Many approach me but i just avoid them and go away and i feel like...oh no i was rude!!!!! I love Allah and fear Him so Alhamdullillah i keeep quite. Am i doing right or am i being stupid? I know people will call be a boringgggggg girl from inside but i have to resist!! Allah help me. Am i being rude or being stupid????Plsssssssss advice. May Allah reward all of you and Guide you through the right path.

Allahu Akbar!

Sister you are not stupid. People call we are stupid when they see we refuse to their calls if those calls are against the teachings of Islam. This place will not be easy for a believer. As Rasoolullah (saw) said, we must be like travelers who are always gathering food, water, weapons and other necessary items for our journey. Yes it is much more important for us to gather the items we need for the long journey to Jannah, than the ones who prepare to travel from US to China. What is the best thing to prepare? Rasoolullah (saw) said it is Taqwa (true fear to Allah). If you have it, then it wont be difficult. Remember the journey is very long. So enough stock is needed.

A true Muslim's life will be very different than others. At the end, those who refused to this world will be the ones who enjoy in the Gardens till eternity. Who are ready to sell 60 years for eternity? Surely true Muslims are.

Sister be firm on the path of Allah. InshaALLAH we will be the winners at the end.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

islam_best

Jazakallahkhair

Assalaamalaikum,

Jazaakallahkhair brothers for you love and support for your sisters. Wallahi we are the Ummah and only with each others support we will be able to win through and live courageously. Ameen

Wassalaamalaikum.
:shymuslima1:

Der Fragende

ahlu-sunnah.com

Sister be strong.
You are not stupid; you are doing the right.

I have nearly the same problem:
- (public) school
- many different girls and boys
- girls are boys wearing appealing clothes
- most of my friends are talking to girls

What do I do?
- do homework
- concentrate on other things
- leave the room/café
- 'search other friends'

This usually avoids me from talking to girls.
I just have to talk to them, if I have to prepare a presentation for the class or something like that.
Besides, I am a bit shy, so this is a 'bonus'.

I hope that my answer is, at least, a bit helpful.

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

The most important thing is to instill Taqwa in your heart. Ali (RA) said: "Taqwa is to fear the All Mighty; to act upon the Revelation; to be content with little and to prepare for the Day of Travel." SubhanaAllah you must have Taqwa so much so that it hinders you from being disobedient to Allah for fear of Allah's punishment. So turn to Allah and make dua'a that Allah (SWT) put Taqwa in your heart even more and lower your gaze and may Allah be with you. wa Allahu Alam.

May Allah grant us Jannatul Firdous, protect us from the torment of the grave and the hereafter, and protect us from the trials of Messiah Dajjal. Ameen.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Dear Brother/Sister, Best way to avoide those temptations Is to alway keep Allah in front of your eyes, And think of HIM as your beloved companian that will be watching where ever you go.

Takes alot of effort, I know. But you have to learn how to control it. Its what differentiates us from animals and disbelievers who warship their desires more than anything else.

ummu thany

sister in islam

sister I pray for your eman and success in your studies. Sister you are doing the right thing by not mixing up with the boys. Wallahi sister if ou do that then this will make the Satan easy to trap you any time. At the moment he is trying to convince you to have chit chat with the boys by making you feel that you are boring. No sister you are not boring at all instead you are resisting what is forbidden by Shariah. And I praise you for that. When you feel alone try to recite something and feel the company of Allah SWT. May Allah make things easy for you Ameen.

I agree with you brother/sister I always advise my daughter same way. I like very much to introduce these kind of girls to my girl insha allah.

ummu thany

sister in islam

Sister be strong.

- (public) school

What do I do?
- do homework
- leave the room/café
- 'search other friends'

I just have to talk to them, if I have to prepare a presentation for the class or something like that.

:ma: :ma: :ma:
Weldon my boy. May Allah increase your faith in Islam. Ameen :tti_sister:

abu'muhammad

Assalaamalaikum,

There is khair from Allah suhanahu wa taala in warding of the fitan and you are doing the same - mashaAllah.

The children at such age are on the threshold to make their identity and image in society.Many of such good children have gone first time in outer world. Whatever environment they see, they accept. This is the effect of environment and not the fault of child. Many times talks in so-called liberal and free schools are fahish and wrong. Sometimes such a talk go beyond the limits ,so such schools now-a-days serve purpose of becoming a hub for such fitans. The children learn wrong much than good. On a side such schools talk of spreading education among children but in reality they deplete their innocence and morality.What the child can’t do at home it gets environment to do that in school. A muslim child who was disciplined at home in Islamic environment gets ruined in such schools. It slowly destroys their tender character. The child who would handle others can’t handle his/her affairs properly then.

So a muslim student need be cautioned by such unislamic affairs. In non-islamic schools children are taught to co-operate and help each other. Many times no distinction is made among boys and girls. They are taught to work together, sit beside, make projects, make dramas and if muslims don’t participate in such, school authorities try to harass or belittle them. Many parents have lost their responsible children in such fever of unislamic culture. It is noticeable the misguidance these schools give. Some students take admission in schools with improper and bad intentions and they had no other purpose than that. so such schools are there, to flourish corrupt youths. The muslim schools on other hand, ensures teaching of Islamic syllabus, shareah compliant dressing of children and a sincerity to raise the ummah with good character.

If you have muslimah in class or school than befriend her and talk. when I was in college, I and my other friend were the only muslims out of 60 students in engg class and others rare in whole college. we talk, go together for jumaa salaat and dhuhr salaat, and help each other. When I was right in my intentions Allah cleared obstacles in my way and I stood second in college.- alhamdulillah . And Allah is the Most Generous,Benevolent and Knowledgeable.
These are some thoughts went across my mind . Sorry if you find me off- track.

jazakAllahu khair.

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum,

Jazakullah khair bros and siss.It's very nice getting comforted by ur own Ummah. May Allah (SWT) guide us all to the right path. Ameen.

Wassalaamalaikum.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation

Sister be strong.

- (public) school

What do I do?
- do homework
- leave the room/café
- 'search other friends'

I got the same problem starting university within the week (the girls are alot hotter :astag:) so its waayyyy worser and im also turning 18 in a few weeks /cry
My 2 cents would b - keep to yourself and grab a *true* muslim friend. It will be hard to let go of your current friends, but from my experience leaving college about 3-4 months ago.. they dont stick around believe me they dont... and there not worth it ...dont become one of them just to impress them so you can hang with them..

its hard.. im slowly letting go of all my non muslim friends.. i speak to them, rarely.
Subahanallah it is worth it all :D :wasalam: