Riots in London?

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
These guys in the video robbing that poor kid look messed up in the head.Seriously, as if they were released from a zoo.I hope police get to them and beat the living daylights out of them.
May Allah have mercy on the souls of our brothers who passed away and accept them as martyrs.
May Allah help the family and the Malaysian kid who got robbed.
Hope peace prevails.

:wasalam:

Ayanle

riots were a mess but atleast they couldn't blame us for once, we were all in the masjid breaking our fast:D

they burnt down a pub in my area so atleast some good came out of it:)

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

I saw on the news that David Cameron has given UK police new power to forcefully remove facemasks of suspected criminals. Now that's all fine and well, but I wonder if somewhere down the line this will start included niqabs as well. It's kind of a clever ruse - don't exclusively ban them like France did, but slip them in innocuously in other laws.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
^These people died protecting a Mosque. May Allah(swt) grant them PARADISE.

However those responsible are still out on the loose.

That's sad now, that's really really sad. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilehi Raj'oon.

May Allaah grant quick recovery to our malay brother.

Wasalmoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

I saw on the news that David Cameron has given UK police new power to forcefully remove faskmasks of suspected criminals. Now that's all fine and well, but I wonder if somewhere down the line this will start included niqabs as well. It's kind of a clever ruse - don't exclusively ban them like France did, but slip them in innocuously in other laws.

That was my first thought as well. Are they going to start removing sisters' hijabs and stuff now because "they might be criminals?"

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

That was my first thought as well. Are they going to start removing sisters' hijabs and stuff now because "they might be criminals?"

They better not.They already got a lot on their hands to worry about.By doing this they would invite a lot more trouble.Plus the reports have shown that muslims did'nt have anything to do with the riots.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
They better not.They already got a lot on their hands to worry about.By doing this they would invite a lot more trouble.Plus the reports have shown that muslims did'nt have anything to do with the riots.

Yes, we know the Muslims are innocent, but will they care? We already know how much the Western media ignores facts when it comes to Islam.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Yes, we know the Muslims are innocent, but will they care? We already know how much the Western media ignores facts when it comes to Islam.
I hope so,inshaAllah.There are a significant number of muslims in there.MashaAllah many of them are practicing ones.They wouldn't tolerate it.Also,there were 3 muslim victims of the riots saving the people.Also emerged has the image of Brother Tariq, who lost his son in the riot,appealing for peace on the TV.Many Britishers are acknowledging this fact that muslims havent been involved in the riots.So we've also got public opinion in our side.So definitely,it would be disastrous for the government as well as police if they dared to touch the niqaab.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wr wb

you know SubhanAllah one thing surprised me i just read a news article in the canadian paper regarding the muslim brother whos 21 year old son was killed and how he is inviting to unity but stopping ppl from any form of retaliation, May ALlah (swt) give the family sabr and the ppl who were killed jannat al firdous - ameen

but the surprising thing is there is no mention of him being a muslim, although we know he is, SubhanAllah everything something bad has to be pointed out islam/muslim is 1st put on the headline and this time not even one single remark of him being Pakistani or muslim ........ kinda shows you the double face of the media.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
aslam o aliakum wr wb

you know SubhanAllah one thing surprised me i just read a news article in the canadian paper regarding the muslim brother whos 21 year old son was killed and how he is inviting to unity but stopping ppl from any form of retaliation, May ALlah (swt) give the family sabr and the ppl who were killed jannat al firdous - ameen

but the surprising thing is there is no mention of him being a muslim, although we know he is, SubhanAllah everything something bad has to be pointed out islam/muslim is 1st put on the headline and this time not even one single remark of him being Pakistani or muslim ........ kinda shows you the double face of the media.

Well played, sir.

The Western media are so quick to judge Islam and Muslims and point out all the bad stuff, but they never give any credit to any of the good that Muslims do.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
SO TRUE..they should stop fighting wars in muslim countries and sort out their own country

Which is what I have said for years about the US military. I don't see where we have to be World Police and stick our nose where it doesn't belong. I don't see this fascination with "humanitarian missions" that escalate into something too big for us to handle.

Let's go back to 1940 and isolationism. Let the world sort its own affairs out. It's not our problem.

esperanza

revert of many years
yes ur right,,, by the way did u read..the prime minister cameron,,,is asking the police chief of los angeles to come to london to advise them on dealing with ,,riots and gangs,,,,

Almaas

Walykum asslama

Its the stupid Kuffar causing trouble everywhere. Stealing, looting without any remorse.

Really brother? I'm sorry but I think that's an unfair statement. Especially since we do not know the religion of all those individuals, don't forget rioting took place in places like Birmingham.

Anyway I'm not here to debate, but to post this:

Please keep these brothers and their families in your du3a's, insha'Allah.

Especially watch the second one, he gives a great speech. May Allah SWT bless this father immensely.

[yt]cXoJODPgsTg[/yt]

[yt]QD5EIPwbGD8[/yt]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Why are the mobs rioting.

They are not targeting Muslims. They are a mob. That is a collection without any purpose fueled by anger. Anything in the path will be destroyed.

We all knew it was going to happen.

We know of police brutality in the US but think of the persecution of citizens in the UK. Over 300 killed when arrested but never making it to arraignment. People of color being stopped and checked for walking.

What the mob did/is doing is wrong. They are only hurting those who live besides them.

They are making it more difficult for themselves. No jobs. No purpose.

They need leadership and purpose. Perfect time for Muslims to take the leadership role. This is the time to reach the youth and show them purpose.