Ruling of a guy wearing Bracelets

dianne

Assalamualaikum brother / sister,

Theres a bracelet which is very popular in here believed that can circulate our blood & improved a good health.
give me a reason based on hadith al quran & sunnah.i really appreciated the answer.

here is attached the website - http://www.edymium.com/new/web/

wassalamualaikum.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Only silver rings are permitted for men, Because the Prophet (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wasallam) used to wear one.

In Sahih Muslim Book 24, Number 5223:
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) wore a silver ring on his right hand which had an Abyssinian stone in it, and he kept its stone towards the palm.

Concerning Woman's Imitating Man and Vice Versa:
The Prophet (peace be on him) declared that a woman should not wear a man's clothing nor a man a woman's. He cursed men who imitate women and women who imitate men. (Reported by al-Bukhari and others.) Aspects of such imitation include the manner of speaking, walking, dressing, moving and so on.

The evil of such conduct, which affects both the life of the individual and of society, is that it constitutes a rebellion against the natural ordering of things. According to this natural order, there are men and there are women, and each of the two sexes has its own distinctive characteristics. However, if men become effeminate and women masculinized, this natural order will be reversed and will disintegrate.

Among those who are cursed by Allah and His angels, both in this world and in the Hereafter, the Prophet (peace be on him) has mentioned the man whom Allah has made a male but who becomes effeminate by imitating women, and a woman whom Allah has made a female but who becomes masculinized by imitating men. (Reported by al-Tabarani.)

For this reason the Prophet (peace be on him) forbade men to wear fabric decorated with large, loud, or bold designs. In his Sahih, Muslim reported 'All as saying, The Messenger of Allah (peace be on him) forbade me the wearing of a gold ring, a silken garment, and clothing with bold designs.
Muslim also reports a hadith from Ibn 'Umar, who said, "The Messenger of Allah (peace be on him) saw me wearing two garments having bold designs, and he said, "This is what unbelievers wear. Do not wear such things."

"Please click on this link for more details"

There are many other permitted ways that can help circulate our blood & improve our health.