Accessoires de beauté chez la femme vertueuse le port du voile

elqouds2020

In the name of God the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah
Beauty Accessories in righteous woman wearing the veil

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Islam is the faith of reason. That is why people who have time to think revert so quickly. It is the thinkers faith.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
There are so many naive mindsets on this forum. It's so easy to throw the word "haram" around nowadays and I truly think half the time people don't even bother to research what they're condemning (I'm not talking about the ulema, just random folk).

The narrowness I've sometimes seen on this forum throughout the years blow my mind.

Barring the fatwas that have been posted, there are just some people that have no idea what they're talking about.

There are just some healthcare positions that involve helping the elderly and disabled. This involves helping them perform activities related to self-care, leisure and basic essentials. It also involves assisting them in the culture of rehabilitation so that they can regain usage of their limbs or prosthetics and live as close to normal lives as possible. How is this anything but a noble profession? Without the assistance of such professionals, these individuals would rot in their own stink and most likely perish from the wounds they'd be opening themselves up to.

Such professions also exist in Islamic countries and without these professions, humanity would cease to be called humanity. It's about people taking care of one another and helping them find purpose in their lives once again. Ever had to live through a physical impairment or disability? Try it and then see how easy it is to take care of yourself initially. Better yet, go tell a disabled person that all the services they're receiving are haram.

Just like others who mentioned working with such individuals in this thread, I plan on doing so as well. Please take the time to research such healthcare professions before automaticaly denouncing something as "haram" and impossible. There's a serious naivete in such an approach and it would serve individuals well to broaden their horizons. We're not talkin doing anything unIslamic; we're talking about educating ourselves on what is in fact ISLAMIC and what is in fact CULTURE.

helpinghumanity

What is established among the fuqaha’ is that the ‘awrah of a woman with another woman is the area between the navel and the knee, whether the woman is her mother or sister or is not her mahram.

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

All of a woman is ‘awrah in front of non-mahram men. Concerning what was said about a woman’s ‘awrah in front of other women being from the navel to the knee, this applies only when she is in her house among her sisters and the women of her household

From the Fataawa al-Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Jibreen

I spoke to imam bout this he said I should just low my gaze as much a possible but only look if it's unavoidable

Can you please ask the imam to provide evidence?

helpinghumanity

Just like others who mentioned working with such individuals in this thread, I plan on doing so as well.

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah

Lets start with the basics then

1) Under what conditions a women is allowed to work? What kind of atmosphere is needed?

P.S
When replying back, please restrict your response only to the questions being asked.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
How is working in a strip club comparable to working in a rehabilitation setting with disabled individuals?

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Any other healthcare professional would be greatly insulted by a faulty comparison of disabled individuals to strippers and thus an impossible comparison between a rehabilitation setting and a strip club. After I've indulged this notion, perhaps you can answer the question as to how you came to such a comparison.

A strip club promotes and maintains an atmosphere of obscenity and vulgarity while promoting immorality. Women and/or men remove clothing for a fee in order to indulge the sick pleasures of observers. What self-respecting Muslim woman would choose to willingly take part in maintaining such an atmosphere?

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam,

I can say in my area, Muslim OB/GYN and midwives are greatly needed. Soooo many muslim women are seeking them but there aren't any at least to my knowledge and when Ramadan comes around and a sister is fasting often times the OB or the midwife discourges it.

helpinghumanity

Any other healthcare professional would be greatly insulted by a faulty comparison of disabled individuals to strippers and thus an impossible comparison between a rehabilitation setting and a strip club.

Assalamo alaikum

Sorry Baji, I didn't intend it to go that way. So let me take 5 steps back (to be one a safe side) and say once again **I am sorry**. I know you have a big heart and I know that you will forgive as well. Am I right?

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
:wasalam:,

Of course. It takes a big hearted person to take 5 steps back and apologize. Most people tend to let ego get in the way. You did not and your response humbles me.

JazakAllah khair Akh

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

May I ask a dumb question? How did we get from niqab to this? I know I tend to be slow at times.

Facts of life:

Sometimes we have all worked those jobs and wonder how did we get there? And we pray that Allah remove us from those circumstances. I did not particularly enjoy cleaning bodies immediately after death so that the loved ones could come in and say goodbye. Honestly, it was yucky. We had to be quick. We had to be gentle. We had to move weight. Often it would take three of us to change the bedding as well as make the body presentable to the grieving family. I would look at the nurses and say hey I am the counselor..I didn't bargain for this..but when death came around it did not matter that we were short handed.

At times like this it was not the sex of the deceased that mattered. We cleaned the body and in less than ten minutes the family was allowed to come in and say goodbye.

So let us not argue..we know if we can afford to stay home..we can do charity work..which is better. If we can not we try to find halaal employment.

We know that the sisters were nursing the wounds in the days of the Prophet, swas. The Mothers of the Believers nursed.

( strippers??? one thing about TTI when I need a good laugh..you guys do a good job...and making someone smile is a good deed..strippers?!!)