Russian colonel who killed Chechen woman shot dead in Moscow

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Sorry I can´t never take part of kind of debate. I am officer in my country and can´t talk what people have told me in private.

I beg your pardon but my statement was not meant to be taken literally.

To Ilyas_eh, JazakAllah khair for your words Akhi. I'm glad someone understands my sentiments and I appreciate your speaking up against the "humanity" of this individual.

Shishani

Staff member
Salamu alaykum.

Budanov, a colonel in a tank regiment, abducted Kungayeva in March 2000, after spending a drunken evening celebrating his daughter's birthday. He and his soldiers drove an armoured personnel carrier into the garden of her family's home in the village of Tangi Chu, stormed into the house and dragged her off.

Budanov took Kungayeva to his quarters in a railway carriage where he put on loud rock music. He then tortured the teenager – soldiers nearby heard muffled screams — before strangling her and ordering his subordinates to bury her naked corpse in a shallow grave
Typical filthy russian alcoholic. He got what he deserved, wa lillahil-hamd.
Whether the way the deed is done is right or not, being glad with the death of a filthy killer is OK.

May Allaah support the family of the girl, rahimahallah.
May Allaah give all of those oppressers what they deserve, alayhim ma yastahiqqu minallah.

Alhamdulillah many Russians are accepting Islam.
They try to wage war against Islam & Muslims, but their own people are accepting the Religion of Allaah in big numbers.

FreedomFighter

He is worse than dog, cannot compare to dog, it's insult to dogs.

"May Allaah support the family of the girl, rahimahallah.
May Allaah give all of those oppressers what they deserve, alayhim ma yastahiqqu minallah."

Ameeen