Sakeena's Diary

believers_path

Assalam

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sakeena why dont u try this! i dnt know whether its right:D:D
:SMILY45:tell ur mum that if you will not return them i will tell your one secret(if you know:lol:) to every one but i will not do this for Allah's sake,if you will not return my diaries i will surely tell it to evry one.:holaaa:
(that is call blackmail :SMILY61::holaaa:)

Sakeena

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sakeena why dont u try this! i dnt know whether its right:D:D
:SMILY45:tell ur mum that if you will not return them i will tell your one secret(if you know:lol:) to every one but i will not do this for Allah's sake,if you will not return my diaries i will surely tell it to evry one.:holaaa:
(that is call blackmail :SMILY61::holaaa:)

please clarify!! What secret? I don't have anything on her!!! I need something lol blackmail is a gift :hearts:

believers_path

reply whether it work or not......if not then m sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sis
inshallah Allah will help you.
m also scared bcoz even i have many diaries

Sakeena

reply whether it work or not......if not then m sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sis
inshallah Allah will help you.
m also scared bcoz even i have many diaries

GAH! look what you've done! Now i risk losing my inheritence!! It's all ur fault LOL throw believers_path into the pigeon dungeon! LOL :hearts: thanks anyway mashallah! :SMILY335:

Sakeena

Nope.....I got nuthin' :( ooh well... I'm so stupid!! My diaries would help a great deal for my upcoming autobiography inshallah..now they're gone, no book.. :(

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
firstly i don't get why your mom wud take your diaries!!!
secondly start new ones to keep away the grief and HIDE them:p!!!use code language if you are afraid of their interception:D

never too late to start something new:)
don't give up.....and inshallah you'll get your old diaries back.....pray hard:)
love ya sis:hearts:
:wasalam:

Talat

Salam
Dear sakeena, a diary is a private thought of an individual and reading someone's private though is wrong, you have the right to ask for their return , and your should remind your mum who should be your role model to stop invading your privacy.. I will duaa for their return and your happiness,
a last thought may be if you pretend that you do not want them back( reverse psychology)she might give them back, good luck.

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
:salam2:dear sister i have same problem but i have only one diary and my mom she took my diary she also read everything what i wrote to all family and they was laughing at my i was crying so im not writing diaries no more but i want my diary back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::girl3::girl3::shymuslima1:

Sakeena

I want a new diary, I want to buy a new pretty one inshallah. It will be for my secrets and dreams mashallah. :hearts:

Sakeena

oohh i'm so mad about this!!! Is it a sin to invade someone else's privacy? Anyone know about this?? :girl3: