Sakeena's Diary

Maha*

O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, Indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it, and fear Allah. Verily Allah is the one who forgives and accepts repentance, most merciful. (Quran 49:12)

Sakeena

ma salaams,

this isn't going well, so I'm moving on. Sorry to bother you guys. take care, ma salaams. :girl3:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

I've heard a hadeeth which carries a meaning to the effect of: Whoever looks into someones private letter/affair has seen a part of the hell-fire... If I come across it, I will post it inshaa' Allaah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Gosh! Can't you steal them back. You sneak in to your mama's room sometime when she's away and look for them until you find. Get it back, no matter what you do. If your mama can't respect your privacy then i suggets you steal them back before she reads them to people. I'm not saying youshould argue with her or fight with her or anything of that sort. You are still young and you act like a kid. Lol! Anyway, i will make dua for you that Allah brings them back to you again, even if you have to steal them back:D. My duas are with you dear. :hearts: And besides i do care because i understand you ukhti.
CHEERS!
wasalam

Sakeena

:girl3:Oooohh.....I can't take them back..i dunno where to look... oh I give up already. i'll never get them back... :(

rightpath_357

No sis- check everywhere- if i were you- since i'm still very hot-tempered, i'd yell and sttart ripping pages out of THEIR books until they gave me my dairies back- but that would have to be some one other than my parents- and i was never much of a dairy writer either ( i write great stories though :lol:)

:);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

srry sis- :) just trying to cheer u up!!!! :D

:hearts:

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Sis i feel bad for you..

You know il let you in on something, my dad used to take things away from me if he thought i wasnt doing something right like taking the laundry. Might sound crazy but i used to watch my father whenever he would take things, and see what room it goes into, like a spy. After he left for work i would go through any place in the room i havent looked at. Be smart sis, figure out where it is, 95% of the time when i wanted to find where my dad hid something i found out however it did take some time. Think about the possible places it might be, it sounds childish i know but my older brother even does this lol so no shame. I know you can find it , just think hard, instead of thinking about it take action on getting it back, the diary is yours and no one has the right to read it except you.

edit: Use your mother against herself, ask your mom that you want to see the diary because you wrote something that she needs to see (not really) , then watch which room she goes to but dont make it obvious that your watching her, then when she hands you it just flip through the pages acting like there really is something and then just say "nevermind i forget where i wrote it" . Then give it back (personally i would have just ran off with it if she gave all the diaries and then explain later why you ran off with em and hid , and then explain later).

Usually people only have one hiding spot, if you can figure out the area, you definately have a way bigger chance of finding the thing your looking for

Sakeena

i can't, she'll take me away from tti again and i'll never see any of you guys again subhanallah... :girl3:

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
You should ask her why she is doing this stuff, is she a Muslim?

Maybe you should get one of those smart phones like the iphone with a internet service lol. Then she wont be able to do much can she(after u get the diaries back)?

Sakeena

As-salaamu `alaykum

I've heard a hadeeth which carries a meaning to the effect of: Whoever looks into someones private letter/affair has seen a part of the hell-fire... If I come across it, I will post it inshaa' Allaah.

Ooh brother Al-Kashmiri, what do u mean exactly?? :girl3:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Ooh brother Al-Kashmiri, what do u mean exactly?? :girl3:

Wa`alaykum us-salaam respected sister,

The Prophet is reported to have said “He, who looks into a letter belonging to his brother, looks into the hellfire.”

I don't know of any reference to this narration, but it was in response to your question,

oohh i'm so mad about this!!! Is it a sin to invade someone else's privacy? Anyone know about this??

The wording indicates that it's not allowed, as the one who looks into one's private affair is in fact looking into the hell-fire (i.e. it is a sin). Of course, Allaah knows best.

Was-salaam