Sakeena's Diary

Sakeena

ma salaams,

I had about six diaries that I loved to write in when I was a teen... about five years ago they were taken away and that was the end of my dream..
:( I wrote about everything---my dreams, school and friends, new life as a Muslimah, etc---but now I can't get over the fact that they are gone and I can never read them again because my family took them away... just the thought of my mom reading them to other family members and friends snickering and laughing at what I wrote makes me want to cry and makes me feel unwanted, the laughing stock of the world! I feel so embarassed and the humility is too much to bear... subhanllah... :shymuslima1: I loved my diary, I loved holding it, writing in it, feeling the smooth pages filled with my private thoughts that I never intended to tell anyone--not even my best friends... Anyway, I'm sure this may not be important to any of you, but it was very important to me, a part of my adolescence... :hearts: I want them back--all of them, but my mom refuses to return them... they were MINE! MY DIARY!!! I'm now unhappy.... :girl3:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaykum

Of course this is important to us! Your feelings are like our own. My dearest sister, please, please don't be upset. InshaAllah everything will be OKAY. Smile, Sakeena! :jumpclap:

If you want, you can start another diary. After all, those memories are still there in your heart and mind. They haven't gone anywhere... So don't be unhappy. Please?

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
am sorry to hear thatt sis
i know how you feeling....its the worst thing when someone reads about
your privacy :(
maybe you should ask her to give it back to you politely.. i dont know maybe it will work
bear it with patience sis
inshaAllah khair
May Allah be with you
wasalamu alaikum

stargazer

Clear Skies!
I am sorry. but It made me laugh too. Ok do not laught at me guys I too used to write it. The fact that Sakeenas family laughing means you have done some really stupid stuff. How do I know? Well mine is filled with many of those incidents. This post is a reminder!
I gotta go to safe guard mine.

Sakeena

I just want my diaries back inshallah. That's all. I want them returned to me so the teasing and mean laughter will just go away. I'm so ashamed... :( -Sakeena

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
I just want my diaries back inshallah. That's all. I want them returned to me so the teasing and mean laughter will just go away. I'm so ashamed... :( -Sakeena

*hugs*

InshaAllah you will get them back. I pray your mum doesn't read anything in it...
:tti_sister:

Sakeena

ma salaams,
my mom did read my diaries; I saw her reading them and she even showed my brother and she tells everyone about it, all my secrets and everything and now people know things about me that I would never tell even my close friends. I feel so stupid!! :shymuslima1:

rightpath_357

WHY did your mother do that sis!!!! Isn't she Muslim?
:angryred: Ignore them- I know that it's not good- but if anyone did that to me i'd have a HUGE spaz at them and put tons of stress and regret on their shoulders. Though no one would bother me about it- they'd be scared. :lol:

Ignore them sis- roll your eyes and say- yeah- at least I don't do stupid things in public though......

Or don't- I'm not sure. Just the thought is making my chest tight and my face red. :D

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
ma salaams,
my mom did read my diaries; I saw her reading them and she even showed my brother and she tells everyone about it, all my secrets and everything and now people know things about me that I would never tell even my close friends. I feel so stupid!! :shymuslima1:

Ohh...:( I'm sorry. I hope your mum gives it back so you can feel at least a bit better...:(

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Why don't you go up to her and tell them its your personal belonging, and you don't want anyone else reading it? Did you try directly asking back for it? Say its not nice to read others' private thoughts.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
YA ALLAH!!!sisthat's hard for you:(i'm so sorry.but you know your mom is wrong to read your privets thoughts.ask her to return them to you....she may return them back:(coz she's not allowed to do what she did.....as far as i know actually....

*hugs*
:wasalam:my sister

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
:salam2: dear sister,

ma salaams,

Don't worry. Seek Allah's help through Salah & patient.... Please, don't think too much. Now you know that your mom has read it!!! :SMILY335:

Now, be calm... there is nothing to worry after you know that she has already gone through your diary..... Don't let your mother that you really care about the diary. So she may return it back Insha Allah :tti_sister:

Sakeena

:salam2: dear sister,

Don't worry. Seek Allah's help through Salah & patient.... Please, don't think too much. Now you know that your mom has read it!!! :SMILY335:

Now, be calm... there is nothing to worry after you know that she has already gone through your diary..... Don't let your mother that you really care about the diary. So she may return it back Insha Allah :tti_sister:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! :SMILY23: *sobs* sniff... I feel betrayed....................... Allah please give me my diaries!!!!!!!!!! :girl3:

Sakeena

:salam2:
YA ALLAH!!!sisthat's hard for you:(i'm so sorry.but you know your mom is wrong to read your privets thoughts.ask her to return them to you....she may return them back:(coz she's not allowed to do what she did.....as far as i know actually....

*hugs*
:wasalam:my sister

I can't believe this!! I asked her before to return them to me, very polite and gentle but she refuseed!!!! SubhanAllah!!! I HATE this!!!!!! I don't trust anyone ever!:tantrum1:

:salam2: I used to write a diary but stopped cause i would not like anyone to read my personal stuff by mistake. All my thought i keep in my mind it is better that way.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!! :SMILY23:

Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!!Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!!Sakeena!! Sakeena!! Sakeena!!

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

Don't be sad dear! It makes everyone sad then. I know how you must feel...I'm so sorry! I wish I was there to give you a BIG BEAR HUG! :girl3:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
don_t_cry.JPG