Salaam brothers

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Masha Allah, its nice to see the forum grow by leaps and bounds. May Allah Subhanahu wa taala bless your work.

I hope you guys remember, especially Br. Mabsoot, Ditta, (sorry I m just mentioning your usernames)...lol..its been a long long time.

How have you been ??

Insha Allah talk to you all soon.

Salaam !!!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Its more than 5 yrs since I joined TTI, Allahu Akbar. All new users around, Masha Allah. Where are the old guys ?? I miss you brothers.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaahi wa'Baraktuh,

Alhamdu'lillaah (on seeing you post and my health), great to hear from you. Indeed it has been a long time. I hope all is well on your end and your aspirations have come true? Insha'Allah.

strive-may-i

.... Where are the old guys ??....

:salam2:

Old, described how? :)

We have a lost and found thread running. You should report there. By way the forum has made new records for oldest and youngest members too...

Aspiration? That means there has been perspiration's too. Hope it turned fruitful for you. Do you have something good to share here. We are all ears :)

Welcome back...

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh .... Masha Allah love this new format. I hope all of you are doing excellent by the grace and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala. Subhan Allah time flies. Its good to see how TTI has grown. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless the people behind this amazing work especially the Ameer. Ameen.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa alaykum us salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Good to see you brother. Long time no see. I hope you are in good health and faith, In sha Allah.

May Allah reward brother Ameer with good for the work. Ameen.

Take care.