SALAAM TO ALL!

aminaAfrah

La ilaaha illal laah
Asalaamalykum Brothers and Sisters! I am a new member from London and soon part of Islam,INSHALLAH:SMILY34: This site helped me so much to learn more about Islam and i am happy to see open and helpful people to each oder.No matter where we from,which language we speaking,how we looking WE ARE ALWAYS BROTHERS AND SISTERS 4 EVER :SMILY259: :SMILY252: :SMILY252:

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Assalamu Alykum wrb

Welcome to the Family Sister, Hope your stay here is beneficial and hope you enjoy your stay here at TTI.

Regards, Muhammad

Wasalam.

Faisel

Welcome Sis anytime

Asalaamalykum Brothers and Sisters! I am a new member from London and soon part of Islam,INSHALLAH:SMILY34: This site helped me so much to learn more about Islam and i am happy to see open and helpful people to each oder.No matter where we from,which language we speaking,how we looking WE ARE ALWAYS BROTHERS AND SISTERS 4 EVER :SMILY259: :SMILY252: :SMILY252:

Im also a New User but i like to tell u one thing is that this is the Islam is all about, people loving eachother, giving help to one another people who care for others irrepective of their ethnics,race,colour,sex so we're really pleased and i guess many are sharing this feeling with me that whenever u raise something, whenever u ask something to us it makes feel happy, and I gues this is the way u will do with one of us hes in ur situation right...anyhow sis wlc again to this Lovely Site that i guess along all the Sites this is the best cuz it has a goal and mission..wlc to TTI

ur brother
Faisel