salaam

chaandani

Goofy Member
salaam alaikum all.
i guess i should first state that i'm not muslim - but i'm thinking about becomming muslim. a lot of my very good friends are muslim and i've been talking to them and researching on my own about islam (more extensively this past month or so) and unlike any other religion or way of life i've studied, islam really makes sense to me. and i figured that since i spend much of my time on tti anyways, i may as well join!

i'm also new to forums and the such, so bear with me. :] everyone here seems very friendly so i'm looking forward to learning much much more!

and for the record, all these icons are absolutely adorable! :muslim_child:

khalid85

Qari
Welcome to the TTI community. where you will find everything about islam, and also some stories of those who became muslims latley.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to ask any questions and the people here will help you find what you want about Islam.

welcome again to the TTI family.
Khalid

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Hi,

I'd like to welcome you to the website and express my happiness upon knowing that you would want to embrace Islaam. If you already believe in the oneness of Allaah swt and that Muhammad saw is His last messenger then I would advise you to hasten on saying the testimony of faith. Please visit the link below if you have time. :)

Starting-point for one who wants to enter Islam

chaandani

Goofy Member
thank you all for your welcomes. :) i will definitly check out the links and videos. i'm still learning how to navigate this site. so thank you!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salaam alaikum all.
i guess i should first state that i'm not muslim - but i'm thinking about becomming muslim. a lot of my very good friends are muslim and i've been talking to them and researching on my own about islam (more extensively this past month or so) and unlike any other religion or way of life i've studied, islam really makes sense to me. and i figured that since i spend much of my time on tti anyways, i may as well join!

i'm also new to forums and the such, so bear with me. :] everyone here seems very friendly so i'm looking forward to learning much much more!

and for the record, all these icons are absolutely adorable! :muslim_child:

Hi there
I like your greeting :) u deffently sound like a muslim ;)
waaleikum salam :)
InshaAllah I will call u a sister soon :)

Welcome to the site

Here is a very beneficial article to read .
Hope it will be helpfull

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2432

salam aleikum

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

Im really glad to hear that u want to learn about this astonishing religion

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,