Salah Under Water!!!

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
Hope this post finds you all in the best of health inshallah
Take a look at this person as he is under water diving, it’s his work ... he can't leave his job undone...but he can't lose the fajr....so he prayed underwater'

SubhanAllah !!!...Allah has given us the whole world as a place for worship, so we can perform our salah! but y do we make silly excuses n miss our prayers? SubhanAllah

View attachment salah under water.zip

"O! Allah, I beseech You, Praise be to You, there is no god save You, the Originator of the heavens and the earth.
the Lord of the grandeur and honour, send blessings on Muhammad (SAW) and on the Family of Muhammad (SAW).
and make my affair easy, and let it find a way out.
and protect me from wherewith I reckon, and not from wherewith I donot reckon"

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Hope this post finds you all in the best of health inshallah
Take a look at this person as he is under water diving, it’s his work ... he can't leave his job undone...but he can't lose the fajr....so he prayed underwater'

SubhanAllah !!!...Allah has given us the whole world as a place for worship, so we can perform our salah! but y do we make silly excuses n miss our prayers? SubhanAllah

View attachment 3603

"O! Allah, I beseech You, Praise be to You, there is no god save You, the Originator of the heavens and the earth.
the Lord of the grandeur and honour, send blessings on Muhammad (SAW) and on the Family of Muhammad (SAW).
and make my affair easy, and let it find a way out.
and protect me from wherewith I reckon, and not from wherewith I donot reckon"

:ma::ma::ma:Sister Nasia that was very beautiful seeing someone not forgetting his obligations towards his Allah.
I hope that is a real picture and not just photoshop.

Mashaalah
May Allah make us steadfast in our religion :tti_sister: