Salam Alaykum

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:salam2:

As i had quit listning to music i started listning to lectures of sheikhs recently i hve heard sheikh feiz or may be this is the only authentic sheikh im my knowledge

brother ansari told me about this sheikh by posting his video mashAllah

can any one 1 suggest lectures of sheikhs in ENGLISH

may Allah bless our muslim ummah

wasalm

Learning_19

Ad-Deen An-Naseeha

Bismillah

As-salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh Sister Aisha

Hayak Allaah. I read your post today and I'm happy that you have stopped listening to Music, mashaa Allaah. May Allaah increase you in His obedience, aameen.

Sister there are many English speakers you can listen to and benefit from but also many can misguide you at the same time, so be VERY wary about this please. Do NOT be fooled by elequent speech, as this will misguide you without you even knowing. May Allaah protect us all from this, aameen.

My advice to you as your sister in Islaam is: Stick to the Scholars of The Sunnah. Scholars who are known for their knowledge and have stuided many years, and who speak with Proof from Qur'aan and Sunnah according to the Understanding of The Companions. Not those who claim to be scholars and have no knowledge and fool the lay men!

Allaah (The Most High) has praised the scholars in the Qur'aan and told us to take from them and this exactly what we should be doing. The Scholars are the inherterce of the Prophets (Peace be upon them all)

Here are few sites which you can listen to audios in Arabic & English:

www.seekknowledge.org <--- This site is a really good web site who have put in their time and effort to keep us in touch with the Major Scholars and to benefit from their lessons so that we may increase in our knowledge.

www.ilmforall.net <--- This is another good web site. Here you can listen to Shaykh Muhammad al-Malaki and benefit a great deal, inshaa Allaah.

www.understand-islam.net <--- This is the site of Dr Saleh as-Saleh (Rahimahullaah) - He was one of the students of Shaykh Uthaymeen (Rahimahullaah). Dr Saleh spoke English very well and he's classes are excellent to Learn Your Deen from.

www.salafitapes.com <--- MUST visit. Mashaa Allaah!

Sister Aishea I could give you many other web sites but go through the ones I have given you for now and benefit inshaa Allaah. Sometimes when you try and learn everything all at ones it will confuse you and make you lose focus.

Fiez is NOT a scholar Nor is he a student of knowledge, and he is to be avoided. Also I have noticed brother Abu Talib gave you some english speakers to listen to. Due all respect to the brother but, sadly I'm sorry to say these people are to be stayed away from. As for Anwar Al Awlaki he has been warned against and refuted many times by the Scholars, for his devient call and ideas. He is a takfiri, and an ignorant man who has led many people astray with his elquent speech, authoubillaah! May Allaah guide him, aameen.

He is not even a scholar sister, nor is he a student of knowledge. Rather he is the student of the Shaytan and his Manhaj is the Manhaj of the Shaytan. And yes he has many supporters but don't be fooled by the numbers, as this proves nothing.

Hamza Yusuf is a Sufi and he calls people to batil rather than the Haqq. My Sister in Islaam Stay Away from this man please. Baraka Allaahu feeki.

My post may offend many people here on this site, but I have said that which is the truth and the truth is never easy for some to accpet.

Anyway, my sister 'Welcome to The Site'. May Allaah make your stay here a benfical stay, and increase you in knowledge, aameen.

Fee amanillaah.

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
Salam alaykum sis/bro

im so thankfull to Allah and then you all for guiding me
im born in such an enviroment where islam is only praying five times and that also with un conditional errors

I thank Allah for guiding me and inshALLAH He will guide my family also ameen
may Allah reward you inshAllah

jazakAllah

Learning_19

Bismillah

wa 'alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

Wa iyyaki. I'm a sister also, my nick doesn't give my gender away I know.

May Allaah make things easy for you, and guide you to that which will benefit you in the Dunyah and Aakhira, aameen.

Call upon Allaah my Dear sis to keep you firm upon His deen and to guide your family to the Haqq.

Sis, read the Noble Qur'aan a lot with the english translation and listen to it also, it helps a believer to get through the tough times and gives the heart peace and also hope of Allaah's mercy and help. Don't despair, as Allaah doesn't burden a soul beyound what it can bear.

We are all here for you too, inshaa Allaah.

Fee amanillaah