Salam aleykoum... My name is Fatima

sister fatima

Salam aleykoum my name is fatima and im new to this forum. It will be great to meet some sisters or brothers from this forum.

i can speak french or english it doesnt matter i just want to make friendship and to know about people such like converts to islam.

thank you for your time and may the peace with you.

sincelery sister fatima.

Salam aleykoum!:blackhijab: :blackhijab: :hijabi: :SMILY259:

Marwa17

Salam Sister,
It's great to have you...WELCOME :)...inshallah, you will be able to benefit from this website as much as the rest of us...

fatimamiah

Salam Aleykoum sister Fatima, my name is also Fatima I was born Natasha but have since converted and Fatima is my chosen islamic name. I would be very interested in making friendship with you Inshallah ,I do not have many muslim friends so im kind of looking for someone I can talk to about islam (a role model)
Salam Aleykoum Fatima Miah

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear sister Fatima,

Welcome to this beautiful community sister. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
My name is Aicha. I converted to Islam 6 years ago. I couldn't be more happy than i am now as a moslima...al hamdulillah. I thank Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) for guiding me to the right path. Insha'Allah He (Subhana wa ta'alla) will keep on guiding me and everyone else on and to this straight path...ameen.
I hope to learn from and about you insha'Allah. Insha'Allah we can be really good friends.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome to Turn To Islam sister Fatima, it is really nice to have you here at TTI. Insha Allah you can benifit from us as we from you.
Insha Allah enjoy your stay.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
#wa alaykum salam,

Welcome to the website Sister!!

promo_hajj.jpg