salam alikoum, new register

jawad821

salam,
i'm new on that website, i'm from morocco and i was really happy to see that islam is growing faster and faster. so if you need any help and if you have any questions just ask.
call me fouad.

Allah al mo3in

sajjuaiah

Wa-Alekum Salam,

You are most welcome my brother in Islam.

Al-hamdullillah that is true, Islam is the fastest growing relegion in the world.

Also, May Allah help us to understand and to convey this beautiful deen.

May Allah guide you and us to the best.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam brother
n welcome to tti family.
yeah thanx to ALLAH that islam is growing faster n fastre.
may ALLAH helps us to make our lives to according to islam too.aamin.
so welcome again brother.
yeh if v have any ques then v will ask u INSHA ALLAH.,
u also feel free to ask on tti.
waslam

jawad821

thks for your reply,

salam alaykoum,
thanks for your reply and i hope our dream, the islam flag rise up, by the help of Allah and our helps to each others.

Thanks and Allah al mo3in

NasTara

:salam2:

you are most Welcome to the TTI family:SMILY259:
Alhamdulillah Islam is growing faster internationally, According to the 2007 TIME encyclopedia recently there are 1.3 billion Muslims around the world, while there are 2.1 billion Christians. Year by year we are getting closer to thier number and expected by 2010 we will be equal Inshaallah.

we are really hoping to read your post Inshaallah. i wish you will enjoy here with us brother. :SMILY206:

salam,
i'm new on that website, i'm from morocco and i was really happy to see that islam is growing faster and faster. so if you need any help and if you have any questions just ask.
call me fouad.

Allah al mo3in

hambaAllah

Welcome brother

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Hope you will have an enjoyable stay here and hopefully your contributions will help us gain more knowledge and stronger in eeman :inshallah:

I have a Moroccan teacher friend who was teaching me arabic during the last holiday but now he has gone back to the countryside to teach and theres no computer over there,, so no more learning arabic and teaching English for us both now :SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::salah: :tti_sister: May Allah reward him for his help.

:wasalam::hijabi:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

jawad821

salam

salam2:
i think we should inprove our knownldge about islam and HOW TO APPLY IT.
I remember an american movie, a teacher ask their junior students to think about a project. So, one kid thinks to help 3 people and these 3 people should help 3 others and so on, by the end the benefits will be great.
we should have a good plan to make our islam great So the day of counting when ALLAH will ask us " what you have done for islam?" at this time we should have some answers...

i hope the message is clear even if my writing is not good. i'm trying to perform my english ;-)

Allah al mo3in