Salam alykum wa rahmatullah

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:salam2:

hope every one is in its best health and Iman inshAllah

I am so happy i performed umrah and i am back but it was so hard to leave Makkah and Madinah it was just 2 days before i could see Masjid al haram and kabah(house of Allah swt) with my own eyes and now i can just imagine it :SMILY23:

i had the most beautiful journey of my life :allahuakbar:

pany

I am so happy i performed umrah and i am back but it was so hard to leave Makkah and Madinah it was just 2 days before i could see Masjid al haram and kabah(house of Allah swt) with my own eyes and now i can just imagine it :SMILY23:

wa alekom. good for you that you were there. what about us? i like too much to go there.i dont know when can i go there. please make doa for me. jazakallah

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
i prayed for the whole ummah its the ummah of the most beloved Person(Prophet Muhammd saw) to Allah (swt) inshAllah Allah will call every one atleast once in HIs house inshAllah He is the one to listen the prayers of His true believers in (Islamic monothesim)

May Allah accept our good deeds, prayers and sawm and any thing done to please only Allah (swt) and not to any man inshAllah

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
*&^[$#*^$&#
$&@....&^$#&($%*#&%......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mabrook my sister​
!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....&%^#&%^#&........$%^@#@&*^#@&

good to have you back with us!!!:)

D.Ahmed

Believer

Salam Sister I will be going there on Saturday Inshallah :)

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
assalamo alaikum, i wish to go over there again and again. please all pray for me.wasalam.

Sakeena

Awww my dear sister *HUGS* :hearts: Congrats!!! Mashallah it's okay *gives tissue* there, there Aisha... :hijabi:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi sister,

It is a pleasant news Alhamdulillah that were able to perform Umrah. Few people are able to perform this wonderful pilgrimage, with the help and mercy of Allah subhaanahu waa ta'ala. :)

May Allah azz zawajal accept from you. Ameen

May Allah subhaanahu waa ta'ala honor us all with this beautiful spiritual pilgrimage soon. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Mashallah, I am jealous. No, not really. I have a hard time making Masjid. Seriously, that is great. Subhanah. Alhamdulillah!